Tips for hunger control

hey guys can you help how to control my hunger, Because every time i always feel hunger even i ate already for few minutes ago. Kindly give the best guys i really really need it. Thank you.

Try to keep bread or biscuit in your pocket or bag whenever you go so if you feel hunger you have something to eat to lessen your hunger temporarily. And also eat enough foods so will not feel hunger anytime.

Always eat enough foods to avoid or control hunger. Maybe you feel hunger not in proper time is because you ate food that is enough to make your tummy full so feel this problem not in proper time.

Eat proper foods. Like bread, wheat and grains. I read an article that those doesn't affect your diet instead helps you.

One of the reasons of always being hungry is low-glucose levels.To avoid this,you must try this diet, eat a cup of sugary, flaked cereal for breakfast, a slice of pizza or a sandwich on white bread for lunch, chips for a snack, either white rice or pasta for dinner, and then a chocolate chip cookie for dessert.Every time you feel hunger, you need to eat.

Thank you guys for replying, I wish it could help me. It is hard for me to feel hungry everytime and some times my stomach aches. If your suggestions guys didn't work for me, I think i should go to my doctor. Thank you guys, keep it up guys thank you for suggesting.

Hi ian161. If you don't mid, may I know your age? Your case actually happens to teenagers and young adults during their puberty. I am already 19 and I'm like you during my early teenage years (13 y.o) until now. It's actually because our bodies need a lot of food in order to grow. However, if you're an adult already, let's say 22 or 23 above then I guess it is more likely that you're already accustomed to eating all the time. My advice is to eat more rice because it will really make you full. Drink also a lot of water so that your stomach won't be empty.

In my country we have managed to distract ourselves from hunger since we don't have enough food to begin with. Personally, I drink a lot of water to keep "full", it kind of works. Doing activities that keep you busy is also a great help. Fruits fill a big space literally, I try to eat a few everyday to at least feel like I'm not hungry and that's at least healthy I guess.

Maybe you should just eat more. Foods rich in protein, fat, and fiber will make you satiated for more time too. Drink water, avoid coffee and chewing gum.

I find that knowing later today I can really enjoy my 1 hour eating window helps me, I can convince myself to wait

then I really enjoy my food more than i used to eating three times a day

Hunger pangs will always be there because it a natural occurrence and as such we should just devise a natural way to tackle it,eat good amount of protein to keep getting full and fiber to the mix,these can help you get filled for a long period of time and please get your mind off food and distance your self from serving places and don't go near where food is in abundance because that will always mar your journey

Drink a lot of water or your preferred beverage (just avoid soda and those high in sugar content). Most of the time, water quenches that feeling of hunger.

I think the problem is the food that you are eating, there are foods that will just keep you full for a short time. Try eating foods that are high in carbohydrates, it will keep you to be full for a long time. Also, there's a trick that before 30 minutes of eating, you should drink a cup of water, it will help you to think that you are half-full so you will just eat a few. Also, if you are feeling hungry, try to drink water first and after 15 minutes you can still feel the hunger, try to eat some healthy snacks. Hope this will help :)

Hunger and appetite control are generally going to depend on what you've been eating. You'll notice that if you eat foods that are loaded with empty calories--such as candy, chips, and other junk foods--you're most likely going to feel hungry again very soon afterwards. I don't know how true this is, but I've heard that healthier foods make you feel less hungry because your body doesn't feel that it's lacking nutrients. It could be that, but healthy foods like grains and vegetables are also very filling because they're loaded with fiber.

Eat very fibrous foods and drink plenty of water throughout the day, and you should find that your hunger should be much more manageable. That and try to keep your mind busy. I find that one of the main reasons so many people have uncontrollable appetites is because they eat out of boredom.

Eat a balance diet, as much as you can until you're full. Because if you're full then you won't be hungry anytime soon. So if you're deting and doing OMAD eat the total of 2 meals in one sitting. Doing this you won't have any cravings for a long time.

I think getting hungry immediately may be a sign of eating too much carbohydrates or sugars, or at least that's what I've heard. I have never really tried cutting down on carbohydrates or sugars myself and mostly just rely on OMAD since cutting down entire meals ultimately leads to lower intake of these things. I do get hungry after a while after a meal sometimes although these days it doesn't happen as much anymore since I got used to just eating once a day. Whenever this happens, I just try to get through it and drink water because after a while the hunger does tend to subside anyway.

Try to keep yourself busy all the time, your mind must be occupied with other things because the mind will make you eat all the time, listen to music and dance, write or make a puzzle do anything to keep you busy.

hey guys can you help how to control my hunger, Because every time i always feel hunger even i ate already for few minutes ago. Kindly give the best guys i really really need it. Thank you.

You can decide to take more of fruits when hungry. Taking some garden eggs, pineapples and guava can go a long way in reducing the hunger while giving you some nice nutrients that will contribute to the nice skin that you'll notice. Feeling hungry is an evident of good living and that is good.

Water is the most simple yet effective solution in controlling hunger. I do this specially when i'm work and too busy to have a short break. It works for me, but still you need to follow your regular eating habits just to make sure that you have enough nutrition for the day.

I think for me, just drink more water, and candies and chocolates also applicable. Sweet food will help you to feel full, but if you're under to any diet program, I don't think it's advisable. Just drink water and fresh juice.