Thinking about doing Apple Cider Vinegar - Seems like theres a lot of hype

Hi guys,

I've been reading a lot about apple cider vinegar. Is it worth all the hype? Do you have any experiences on it? How long have you been taking it?

I take apple cider vinegar and I love it. It helps me feel full which I love when doing the omad diet.

Hi guys,

I've been reading a lot about apple cider vinegar. Is it worth all the hype? Do you have any experiences on it? How long have you been taking it?

Apple Cider Vinegar gives a lot benefits that you could ever imagine.It needs our body so much and it also helps when we are at Omad diet beacause it can really make you feul full and beside that it will also help for heartburn and so much more.

Even the taste is too sour just ta 1 tablespoon of Acv every morning.

I have tried apple cider and I can really feel the difference especially in my stomach and overall well being. A dentist however, advised me not to prolong that cider in one's mouth because it can cause damage to our teeth enamel. Perhaps the best way to integrate this apple cider is to use it as an ingrdient to our salads or whatever rather than taking it raw.

I have tried apple cider and I can really feel the difference especially in my stomach and overall well being. A dentist however, advised me not to prolong that cider in one's mouth because it can cause damage to our teeth enamel. Perhaps the best way to integrate this apple cider is to use it as an ingrdient to our salads or whatever rather than taking it raw.

Yeah you're right about that. I only buy apple cider 3 times a year I think and what I do is I mix 2 tablespoon of ACV and 1 tablespoon of honey just to work around the taste and is also good for sore throat relief. Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits like for one it balances our body's PH level, it also contains what they called the "mother" which means strands of protein and gives your gut a healthy boost. It is believed that apple cider is one of the oldest and most useful remedy that you can easily find in your home.

I've been using Apple Cider Vinegar in cooking dishes for decades and it's good, it has a sweet flavor. When it comes to its health benefits, I tried drinking it but for me it's not worth it, because I'm drinking a much potent drink a ginger and turmeric tea. But I think ACV has also some minor health benefits.

I’ve been keeping track of the apple cider vinegar hype pretty much since it started. I used to work at a nutritional supplement company a while back, and my boss was a certified nutritionist. One day he walks in with this big bottle of apple cider vinegar, and I ask what exactly he intends on doing with it. He gave me the rundown on all the benefits on drinking apple cider vinegar, everything from improved immune system to weight loss, so of course I couldn’t help but get a bottle myself.

I don’t know about all the other apparent benefits, but what I do know is that I’ve seen a significant improvement in both digestion and appetite control. Even if it doesn’t do anything else, those two are good enough for me to recommend it.

I really think that ACV has some minor health benefits but if your eating a nutritious diet I don't think ACV would have any noticeable effect. More so if you're like me who drinks a lot of Ginseng and Ginger Turmeric Tea, compared to the effects of these teas, ACV is inconsequential.

I've using ACV for condiments and dressing for almost a year now. I think also that it has a lot of good effects on me. I don't drink it directly or put it in a beverages because I really don't like it's sour odor.

I've been taking it for about two weeks now and I do feel a bit of difference although I cannot say for sure since I'm not making any scientific studies or observations on it. I mostly just feel better and feel a little better in terms of my digestive state. The only downside I feel with this is that the taste is really strong and I initially thought it was a bit easier to drink but now I have learned it's much better to integrate it with other ingredients so you don't notice it as much going down.

The brand I use to buy is Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar with The Mother. ACV can also be used to lose weight if taken regularly like not every day but every other day without honey, Just 3 tablespoon and 200 ml of water. I assure you it would be effective. Just take it every morning on an empty stomach and you can eat maybe after an hour.

ACV is indeed great for the body. It has a lot of benefits. ACV can also be used as a natural toner. It maintains the natural PH of the skin. I've also tried to use this as a conditioner. It does have an effect.

Apple cider is very good for our health. It could help us to lose weight as it helps us to flush away the unnecessary toxins in our body. It can also help us to reduce our cholesterol levels and lower blood sugar levels. I have a friend who used to drink apple cider as his maintenance and I saw that it is really effective.

Apple Cider Vinegar is that type of "ingredient" that can honestly fit anywhere and all the time. Even prior to OMAD I used to add it to various foods. Obviously when I did OMAD I increased the amount I add it. Primary because of its' antioxidant abilities . My friend even drinks it daily, which is weird for me.