The last 10 pounds

I am 40F - I have maintained my 60lb weight loss after my pregancies for over 12 years now, but I found OMAD last year and when I tried it I felt amazing (lost brain fog, stopped obsessing about food) and lost 10 pounds within a month taking me to my GW of 117. I went off OMAD and the 10 pounds came right back when I went to 2MAD. I am only 5'5, with office job so I don't use a lot of cals. Anyway, ever since getting back to OMAD it seems I can only get to 123 then I stall. Before anyone tells me I am already skinny and don't need to lose more, I am very small boned and I do not look good in my opinion with even an extra 5 pounds.. In my mid 20s and early 30s I held 115 for a while and I look and feel by best around there. Anyone have success tips for the last 10?

Alternative Day Fasting worked for me. I am 5'11", and I went from 252 to 190, but wanted to get to 180, the last 10 for me. What finally worked was doing alternate days of a 36 hour fast, and then unrestricted eating for 12 hours...also worked out in a Fasted State (very effective for fat burning). I started doing this Feb 1st when I was at 194, and got down to 180 by Feb 24th. Switched back to OMAD and have been holding steady (and happy) at 180 ever since.