The Beginning

I thought this would be a great place for me to document my journey. I’ve been overweight my whole life. Right now I weigh 289.6 lbs and am 5’11 and I’m so ready for something different. I’m tired of my knees and ankles hurting. I’m working on becoming a better runner and I know this excess weight is holding me back. So I’ve decided to give this an honest go. I’ve tried before but my heart wasn’t into it. I’m gonna be 30 in less than a month and I’ve let my weight hold me back on so many things in my 20s. It’s really saddens me. But I will not give up.
I thougt OMAD would be a great way to incorporate more discipline in my life. I also want to change my thinking about food. I do not want food to rule me anymore. Eat and be done with it is my new mantra. My goal is to be 200-210 pounds by the end of next year. I want to go into my 30s feeling great and able to continue to do awesome things in my life. I want to be able to wear what I want and not feel so sloppy. I want to document this journey as much as I can and I feel this is a safer haven to do that. Sorry for the long introduction and sorry if this is the wrong thread. Thanks for reading if you made it this far!