taking too much sleep during OMAD diet?

Is it okay if I sleep in the afternoon during omad diet?
I run for like 3 to 5 times a week but in the afternoon or sometimes after jogging I feel so sleepy and wake up for like almost after 4 to 6 hrs of sleeping.
I need your opinion about that guys.

I also drink a lot of water.

From what I have gathered regarding sleep during the day, it can range from a minimum of 10 to 20 minutes to a maximum of one hour. But sleeping for four to six hours within the day which is supposed to be part of our waking hours will probably disrupt our nightime sleeping hours. We all know that our bodies need at least seven to eight hours of sleep daily and sleeping it out the rest of day may be unhealthy. But this is on the assumption that we we did not lose sleep in the previous days and is just trying to make up for lost sleep like what nurses do when they have a long night shift because of their duties.

I don't know how you can sleep during the day, if you eat the OMAD way. My experience with this diet is that when you are on it, you have more energy. Normally its hard for me to wake up in the morning. However I have realized that since I started this diet I have more energy,and get up instantly without my 4 alarm clocks having to go off. So I definitely can't sleep in the afternoon because I'm so full of energy and enthusiasm. However to each his own.

It also happens to me when I do a heavy physical activity like biking for an hour or helping out in cleaning our backyard. After lunch, I would take a nap but when I had that heavy physical activity then I would sleep for longer like 2 hours. But at night, I still feel the normal sleep and there is no disruption whatsoever. When I do something that is tiring, it seems that my body would compensate the lost energy by sleeping for a longer time. But maybe the longest would be 2 hours only.

I think its more way healthier if you sleep early at night but I don't know really. Maybe its okay to sleep in the afternoon or taking only a nap as long as you'll manage to sleep at night early. Some expert said that sleeping late is one of the reasons in early death. Sometimes I find it hard to sleep at night as I am taking my nap sometimes in the afternoon especially if my day is way too tired for doing stuffs such exercising.

Well this is happend to me to, since I started this diet I become more sleepy that most of the time I just want to sleep even in daytime but atleast I can still manage early in the morning but when I started to read some books I fell asleep in the middle.

Eversince i started OMAD I've been having great sleep. I sleep about 6 hours now. Before I started OMAD I used to sleep only 3-4 hours per day but now I'm sleeping twice as long.

Well i think its good just as long that you can get enough sleep at knight. If it affects your sleep during the night, fatigue and the effects of not having enough sleep will get in to your health eventually.

It happens to me also every time I'm doing some extra activities, but I'm not yet under the OMAD diet. I think it's normal. I think while under omad, much better to sleep after your jogging because it will help you not to crave for food after that.

I don't know how you can sleep during the day, if you eat the OMAD way. My experience with this diet is that when you are on it, you have more energy. Normally its hard for me to wake up in the morning. However I have realized that since I started this diet I have more energy,and get up instantly without my 4 alarm clocks having to go off. So I definitely can't sleep in the afternoon because I'm so full of energy and enthusiasm. However to each his own.
Hi. Maybe she fells sleepy even on OMAD diet because of her exercise (running/jogging as she said). Maybe she push herself to her limit that is why she get tired and feels sleepy.

I don't think it's that bad. I sometimes sleep extra during the mornings when I can or when I feel like I need it and it ends up being beneficial to me since I have to wait less for my meal time and therefore have to endure less hunger. Also, I find that I'm way hungrier when I am feeling sleepy and trying to fight it, so it might be better to just rest if you naturally feel like you need to since when you are rested you don't mistake the lack of energy for hunger.

That you sleep during the day is not unrelated to the time that you spend exercising as we have come to notice that many a times, we feel exhausted after spending so much time to keep fit. So, you have to adjust your training pattern for a good success.

From what I have gathered regarding sleep during the day, it can range from a minimum of 10 to 20 minutes to a maximum of one hour. But sleeping for four to six hours within the day which is supposed to be part of our waking hours will probably disrupt our nightime sleeping hours. We all know that our bodies need at least seven to eight hours of sleep daily and sleeping it out the rest of day may be unhealthy. But this is on the assumption that we we did not lose sleep in the previous days and is just trying to make up for lost sleep like what nurses do when they have a long night shift because of their duties.

I think you are right as sleeping too much during the day is going to affect in a great way, the time that we spend during the night sleep as we might end up not feeling sleepy again. So, being watchful on that is quite necessary.

Actually, sleeping also works best when we are not feeling well, like we have colds, or a bad cough or jus pgysically and even emotionally drained, willfully sleeping for two to three hours may do our bodies good. I have tried this many times and it really worked. I end up envigorated and more relaxed. Of course this kind of sleeping is different from a "lazy" sleeping wherein you just want to sleep any time of the day for no valid reason at all and is just for avoiding work or fulfilling one's duties.

If you're tired ,I think sleeping is okay. Getting enough rest is always required especially when you're in a diet.

I don't think it a wrong if we have some sleep during the day even without being on a diet if one can sleep to get refreshed after exhaustion then no problem with it at all.

From what I've read, sleeping can also help us to lose weight. Sleeping during the daytime is fine. Just consider about your sleep at night. If you will sleep to much during the day, it might be hard for you to fall asleep at night. That will not be good for your body.

I honestly think its alright.Getting enough sleep is important anyways,so i don't see anything wrong with having enough sleep with OMAD.

Its not bad to sleep in the afternoon but I think one of the reasons why we sleep late at night because we already have enough sleep in the afternoon and we all know that not getting enough sleep is bad for our health.