Supplements allowed and not allowed

Hiya, I just signed up. I was researching the omad diet recently and came across this site. I am really considering trying this diet, but I am big about fitness as well, and want to still use supplements. I still want to make sure the supplements are safe.

What I am wondering is this, is there a known list of supplements that you should not take on the omad diet? Does a list of this even exist? What about a list of accepted ones?

I think that you can still take whatever supplements you are using already, @Devin77 . I still take my heart medications as well as my vitamins and other supplements, and so dies my husband.
Even though I am only eating one OMAD meal, I have coffee (sometimes bulletproof coffee ) in the morning, and I are my morning supplements along with the coffee.
Then, we go to the fitness center and exercise, so I am using up the calories from the coffee.
I take my other supplements at night, but at that point, I have had my OMAD meal, and it is still digesting, so there is food in my tummy along with the evening vitamins and heart meds.
Fitness and exercise are important to our health, and being healthy is a big reason that most of us are choosing the OMAD lifestyle, so it makes sense to take whatever supplements we need as well as having a healthy OMAD meal.