Super low carb, Keto

As a ketogenic way of eating, You are only eating proteins and fats and carbs in the form of vegetables.
Since humans do not actually have a requirement for carbohydrates like we do with proteins and fats, we can exist just fine without fruits, grains, and veggies. Not saying that they aren’t good for us, or that they don’t supply necessary vitamins and minerals; but people that live in places that are too cold or too dry to grow plant foods, have lived on animals and fish as their main foods for thousands of years.

Now, we have a diet that is called the carnivore diet, and since it limits carbs, it is a version of the ketogenic diet, just more drastically limited in food that you can eat. It can be combined with intermittent fasting.
Some adherents do not even use dairy products, even though they are considered animal food products.
Personally, I like having some plant foods in my diet, especially leafy greens for salads; but also healthy veggies, and some fruits as well. I will add omega 3s in the form of krill oil. This is because our bodies don't naturally produce this healthy fat.