Super excited and happy for OMAD!

So i am beyond excited to have found the OMAD diet. well to be honest I just found the fact that there are many people doing it and it is actually a diet. I did this in high school and lost 50lbs in 2 months and everyone was like omg you are starving yourself blah blah so I stopped and then over the years I gained it all back then tried diets obsessing with these fancy "healthy" meals in which I wasted so much time and money to only lose 1lb a month and then I would get discouraged and gain 2 lbs back. Im not saying that doenst work to eat many healthy meals im just saying it did not work for me. Also I must say par tof my excitement is the amount of energy I have!! I have been complaining of lack of energy for the past couple of years and now I am doing so well no need for coffee im just running on my own energy for whcih I feel so blessed and happy!!

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
So i am beyond excited to have found the OMAD diet. well to be honest I just found the fact that there are many people doing it and it is actually a diet. I did this in high school and lost 50lbs in 2 months and everyone was like omg you are starving yourself blah blah so I stopped and then over the years I gained it all back then tried diets obsessing with these fancy "healthy" meals in which I wasted so much time and money to only lose 1lb a month and then I would get discouraged and gain 2 lbs back. Im not saying that doenst work to eat many healthy meals im just saying it did not work for me. Also I must say par tof my excitement is the amount of energy I have!! I have been complaining of lack of energy for the past couple of years and now I am doing so well no need for coffee im just running on my own energy for whcih I feel so blessed and happy!!

Welcome to the forums @didi0791! We are happy to have you here and that you have found a diet that works for you! It's very exciting to finally find something that you feel will work for you along with a support community. I remember feeling the same way when I started. Hope to hear from you along your journey and good luck!

Hello, and welcome to the OMAD forum, @didi0791 !
I think that many of us have experienced people telling us that we “need to eat “ at least the 3 meals per day that we have all been programmed to believe that we need.
I also remember losing weight this way when I was younger, and only ate when I was actually hungry, and only as much as I needed to feel satisfied. When I stayed away from sweets and starches, that seemed to stop a lot of my cravings, and I jus naturally ate less food.
Now that I have seemingly tried every diet that has come along over the years, I am back to eating the one meal, and making it healthy foods. It is much slower for me to lose weight at my age, but as long as I am staying healthy, and not gaining weight, then that is a positive thing, too.

I can understand your excitement! Myself I was thrilled too, especially because of the possibility to lose weight! If I may suggest you to do some jogging during OMAD, you'd double the result!

We are so happy to welcome you here! :) If you have some questions just feel free to ask :)