Sugar Cane Juice

Sugar Cane Juice is alkaline and it helps to prevent cancer because it contains good concentrates of calcium, magnesium and potassium. It helps prevent several cancer types like breast, ovarian and prostate cancer.

This juice also helps in weight-loss because it reduces the bad cholesterol in the body, it has natural sugars and soluble fibers that helps I'm weight-loss.

Good you mention it here. There few people who know the good benefits of Sugar cane. Sugar cane really has a good benefits for our body. Natural minerals I think are more effective.

Pardon me for disputing the claim that it is anti cancer. Whenever I would come across an item that claims it is anti cancer, I am turned off. One oncologist said that cancer is more of genetic and there is no truth to anti cancer food or drink. Anyway, I had been drinking pure sugar cane juice before. There was a kiosk in the mall that makes the juice from the sugar can which is pressed before your eyes. But it is not good for diabetes so I am avoiding it.

I like sugar Cain juice maybe because it is sugary and it filling to me,I once took just that a whole day because I was really enjoying it that particular day but now that I read that it can help with weight loss,then I will be have to take it even more now.

I don't have any knowledge about sugarcane being anti-cancer food. I don't have cancer or know anyone suffering from it in order to test the theory.

Although since my childhood, I have always enjoyed eating the sugarcane stem because it's very sweet. My grandmother have its plantation even now and I make it a point of duty to get some anytime I visit her.