Subsisting on tofu

Maybe this topic will be fully appreciated by vegans here. One cousin of mine who lives in the provice said that eating only tofu will definitely make you lose weight because it has no meat but it has protein which means it is like eating a complete meal. And the advantage of tofu is that it can be prepared in diffent ways like fried or stew or mixed with vegetables. However, I just couldn’t come to terms with the thought that I would eat only tofu.

Maybe this topic will be fully appreciated by vegans here. One cousin of mine who lives in the province said that eating only tofu will definitely make you lose weight because it has no meat but it has protein which means it is like eating a complete meal. And the advantage of tofu is that it can be prepared in diffent ways like fried or stew or mixed with vegetables. However, I just couldn’t come to terms with the thought that I would eat only tofu.
Wow! Do Tofu is that good? I never knew all these. Am grateful oy mention it. Be blessed.

I think there are many ingredients around that if you eat exclusively you'd lose weight anyway so I don't think tofu really is the magic ingredient here. If you only eat carrots for a year, I'm sure you'll get a similar effect. I would agree that tofu is very healthy though and also very versatile.

Their's a saying that too much is not good. So eating tofu everyday would somewhat result to bad effects specially that tofu is not a natural food where in it is process and preservative is added. Tofu is really delicious specially if it is accompanied by a delicious sauce but avoiding to eat it everyday is a wise choice.

Ugh, I might be the odd one out but I can't stand tofu! It's a textural thing for me - I can't handle it!

Plenty of people I know love it though, and could probably handle eating it for every meal!

Hurray for tofu! I love tofu because I find it yummy and most importantly, it is super healthy. It is a good source of protein and it is also an excellent source of iron, calcium and other nutrients. I have a vegan friend and his diet mostly consist of tofu. He's very creative in preparing his food especially with his tofu. For me it's not a boring food because you can cook it in many different ways such as fried, steamed, saute, and a lot more. If you haven't tried tofu yet, I think you should start adding it to your grocery list. In addition, it's very cheap so it won't hurt your budget. :)

Well i love tofu but an alternative for meat i guess no. I still think that real meat is needed even in a diet, maybe it's a psychological thing but eventually one will crave for the taste of real meat.