Stopped loosing weight

I am 64 years male weighing 91.5 kg after 7 days of OMAD. The day I started I lost 1 kg per day for 3 consequitive days (that is 3 kgs), on 4th day 0.5 kg, in 5th, 6th and 7th day no loss in weight. Any idea what could be the reason.

I am 64 years male weighing 91.5 kg after 7 days of OMAD. The day I started I lost 1 kg per day for 3 consequitive days (that is 3 kgs), on 4th day 0.5 kg, in 5th, 6th and 7th day no loss in weight. Any idea what could be the reason.

Hi @Tathagat! How are you doing your omad routine? What protocol are you following? Are you following the 4 ones rule?

Hi @Tathagat! How are you doing your omad routine? What protocol are you following? Are you following the 4 ones rule?
Yes I am eating only in the one hour window. 23 hours fast. I eat my meal between 12-1 pm. Each day it consists of some A2 milk, fruits at 12 and at 1 pm some salad, millet/brown rice/gluten free wheat breads, leafy vegetables, lentils, some fish/ chicken/eggs.

I had to look up KG. So 2lbs a day for three days, then nothing? According to your aspirations, you would lose 65ish Lbs in one month. So in three months you would weigh 2Lbs, and if you ate "one" last meal poof you would vanish. :oops:
No that is not my aspiration. It is your interpretation. I wish to understand, why is it after loosing some weight very fast initially, it has remained static for 3 days and then it has increased a few notches also.

No that is not my aspiration. It is your interpretation. I wish to understand, why is it after loosing some weight very fast initially, it has remained static for 3 days and then it has increased a few notches also.
A lot of time the initial weight loss is water weight, then the body balances out. They say you should only lose 1-2 lbs a week anyway. When I did this before, in 10 weeks I lost eleven pounds! I was happy, steady weight loss... I was not hungry and couldn't lose on anything else.

I agree with what @Shelly Belly has written, that part of what you have lost is water weight, and that seems to go more sporadically, and can drop fast sometimes, and then hold steady, even though our eating has not changed.
It also seems to depend on the foods we eat, and I have read that eating carbs will encourage your body to hold water, and this seems to happen with me. Then, if I have only proteins , fats and fiber, the water weight comes back off again.
Since you are eating mostly the same foods every day, this should not be as much of an issue with you, but the fat is being burned, even when your body is holding water.

Interesting experience! Thanks for sharing. Continue sharing your latest update please. That could help OMAD newbies here.