Starting today !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

Today is my first day and I'm looking forward to seeing some positive results.

First thing I'm doing is weighing myself and taking some photos so it's documented.

I'm also starting football (soccer) training this week so I hope this will also help.

Will post weekly updates.

Great that you're on a good journey to help yourself and also be in good health .OMAD is the way to go and good of you to document the journey I hope you will be updating on here. Remember to add some workout to it to help firm the body and you will be great you did.Good luck.

Great that you're on a good journey to help yourself and also be in good health .OMAD is the way to go and good of you to document the journey I hope you will be updating on here. Remember to add some workout to it to help firm the body and you will be great you did.Good luck.

Thank you.

Hi @FEEDTHEGOAT. Wise decision there on engaging in soccer training. Football as it is known in my country is a great exercise sport and you will easily get rid of any belly fat if you have any by playing constantly. Welcome to this amazing platform and may you find all the motivation you want my friend.

To start is always the most difficult part in OMAD because it takes a lot of guts and determination to become consistent being on diet. I have seen some people who quit along the way because it wasn't as easy as they visioned it. But I hope you go a very long way in reaching your goals.

I've always been curious about how people are able to do OMAD and still play sports because the most I'm able to do is just some light exercises like walking outdoors. I tried doing exercises both before and after the meal and they have their own advantages and disadvantages and it is doable but doing more extreme workouts seems a bit difficult to me but I am sure it can be done because I've heard of some professional athletes talk about it and they say that it is the best routine they have ever had.

To start is always the most difficult part in OMAD because it takes a lot of guts and determination to become consistent being on diet. I have seen some people who quit along the way because it wasn't as easy as they visioned it. But I hope you go a very long way in reaching your goals.
I know what you are saying my friend. I in fact had this problem as I was starting up on this diet. I had a lot of exitement but after two weeks I became bored. I slid into my earlier habits and it is only being on this platform that encouraged me to do OMAD even after backsliding.

I know what you are saying my friend. I in fact had this problem as I was starting up on this diet. I had a lot of exitement but after two weeks I became bored. I slid into my earlier habits and it is only being on this platform that encouraged me to do OMAD even after backsliding.

Being in a group of people with the same goals and objectives comes with a good advantage because the group will always give the support to keep focusing on achieving your goals. So, with a community like this, most people that are having difficulty with sticking with their diet plans are finding courage and support to not quit.

Hi everyone,

Today is my first day and I'm looking forward to seeing some positive results.

First thing I'm doing is weighing myself and taking some photos so it's documented.

I'm also starting football (soccer) training this week so I hope this will also help.

Will post weekly updates.
It is good to have you around. You have begun on a good OMAD journey. Taking photos and weighing yourself before you begin the journey is a step in the right direction. When you do reduce your weight and improve your physique will be measured against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.