Starting Omad

R

Randy ketterman

started doing OMAD and i just cant seem to eat more than 1000 calories. is that too low?

I try to at least get 1100-1500 calories. Sometimes I even have to add a dessert in with my meal, but I stick with the 4 ones rule the website recommends.

I think the most important thing is eating nutritious foods.i think between 1200-1500 calories should be ideal.Maybe you should try to eat what you love so that you would enjoy eating more.i eat whatever interest me during my eating window.

I think the most important thing is eating nutritious foods.i think between 1200-1500 calories should be ideal.Maybe you should try to eat what you love so that you would enjoy eating more.i eat whatever interest me during my eating window.

Ensuring that you eat nutritious food is necessary. I always try to eat cooked meals while doing Omad as well.

Ensuring that you eat nutritious food is necessary. I always try to eat cooked meals while doing Omad as well.
Yea, nutrious meals is the best bet with OMAD.We really need to get enough nutrients into our system despite the fact that we eat once daily.To still look and be healthy nutritious food should be taken seriously.

It's a double edged blade, if you start OMAD and get into it, then like myself after 2-3 weeks I did not have a desire to consume many foods at all! That's just wonderful! Also felt very energetic and not lazy!