Starting off slow on the omad diet

Welcome to the OMAD forum, @Tesla369 , and you have found a good place to learn more about how this way of eating can help issues.
When I started with OMAD, I first just sort of sneaked my way in, slowly cutting down on meals until I was at the one meal per day level.
I have been thinking about the raw vegan idea,especially with spring coming, and the idea of a body cleanse seems to make good sense.
One of the books that really helped me with eating more greens and veggies in general was “Green For Life”, by Victoria Boutenko, and they all improved their health while eating a raw vegan diet.
I still eat some meat, eggs, cheese, etc; but more plant-based than I used to eat, and I have been thinking about the health benefits of raw food. It might be time for me to re-read that book again.

Welcome to the OMAD forum, @Tesla369 , and you have found a good place to learn more about how this way of eating can help issues.
When I started with OMAD, I first just sort of sneaked my way in, slowly cutting down on meals until I was at the one meal per day level.
I have been thinking about the raw vegan idea,especially with spring coming, and the idea of a body cleanse seems to make good sense.
One of the books that really helped me with eating more greens and veggies in general was “Green For Life”, by Victoria Boutenko, and they all improved their health while eating a raw vegan diet.
I still eat some meat, eggs, cheese, etc; but more plant-based than I used to eat, and I have been thinking about the health benefits of raw food. It might be time for me to re-read that book again.
Thanks Happy Flower Lady
Yes I did 100% raw vegan a few years ago.I felt amazing. All the live enzymes felt like I was 20 again .