Starting, again! today.

I stated "again" because I've been so neglectful before.
I've come to the point that I don't care at all and make everyday my cheat day!
I am looking forward for more motivations and inspirations here from you guys.
Thank you so much in advance.

Knowing thay I had 1 splurge day each week was the only reason that I stuck to my plan. I hope you make it this time, stay strong :)

Knowing thay I had 1 splurge day each week was the only reason that I stuck to my plan. I hope you make it this time, stay strong :)
Thank you so much Brenda.
I am glad I am here and being more motivated to finish what I've started. I'll stick to my plan this time :)

Nothing good comes easy you should know this and as such you shouldn't relent in your effort in getting your desired result of getting good health and not just that but good weight rate as well. Always have your eyes on what you will gain at the end of the day to help you stay motivated. Just motivate yourself daily and let go of whatever wouldn't help you progress.

Yes I know it. Actually it's my second attempt to lose weight. I've been so neglectful before and not that motivated. I let myself be distracted with my personal problems in life that I used food as my comfort, and makes everyday my cheatday. Thanks to you. I felt more motivated because I know I am in the right group of insipiring people like you :)

This happened to me as well, you must not give up no matter how hard it is, think about your weight, think about the new and beautiful clothes you see in the stores and you want to buy them but it doesn't fit you right now.

This happened to me as well, you must not give up no matter how hard it is, think about your weight, think about the new and beautiful clothes you see in the stores and you want to buy them but it doesn't fit you right now.
Thank you for the encouragement. Really much appreciated. That's what actually I've been dreaming of again, to be able to wear clothes I used to wear. :) Thank you again.

Glad to know you are going back on OMAD as I do think it is healthier. :) It's definitely okay to make some mistakes as long as you learn from them. I watched some people on Youtube who found success with OMAD and one of the most successful ones recommended not having two cheat days in a row as much as possible probably for this very reason since you get too used to going back to your old ways and forget the feeling of being on the diet, so maybe knowing this tip might help you next time you feel tempted. Good luck!

It's good to give up sometimes and take a rest but, you have to find it in you again, to try your best to achieve whatever your goal is.
You've started before so now you know that you can start again. You've done this for days before so now you know you can do it again but this time, you'll do even better! You've had your cheat days and I think they're enough rest for you, now you have to motivate yourself to start again.
Remind yourself why you're even doing this! You're already beautiful and achieving your goal will make you even more beautiful, you go girl!

It is also my second time tdoing OMAD. Like you I was undisciplined before. I was like going to die if I didn't eat so every too is cheat day. But now in my second try, I was able to do it for eight months now. Strictly one meal a day.

Never get tired my friend @jennyfermanuel. It is only the people that never give up qho get the point of achieving their goal. I think the fact that you came back shows that indeed there is something great on this platform. Whatever you missed made you come back to receive some more. Welcome back by the way.