Started One Meal a Day today - again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am re-committing to an OMAD journey. I have done it before and LOVED it. Love the simplicity of it. My motive at this point isn't so much weight loss (although another 10 pounds would be nice!) as it is mastering my DESIRES. I do not want food nor thoughts of food controlling my life anymore. I don't want another diet or another food rule. I want freedom and I find it in OMAD. I find that keeping things simple, one meal a day, really helps me to master this area in my life.

This is really motivating to read,OMAD helps us to know that life doesn't just starts and ends with food.The good thing about OMAD is that it has helped me to stop stuffing my system with so much calories that I can't readily burn,I'm more focus now on being productive and not thinking about the next snacks to buy or store away in my baking pans.I have totally disciplined myself and very soon binge eating will be a forgotten issue.

Welcome back to this awesome diet plan. Doing Omad is now more than a lifestyle to me as I have realized that I can go a long way in understanding the things that I need to do in order to lose the calories faster. The freedom that I have in Omad is something that I never had in other diet plans out there.

I'm glad on how you see OMAD as your diet. I agree with you that being an OMAD makes you the master of your body and train you to control the food you are eating. It is really great for people like us who want to have longer life years. Food should not be the one controlling us, we arw the ones who are responsible in our body. So I really agree that OMAD could help up set our freedom.

I am re-committing to an OMAD journey. I have done it before and LOVED it. Love the simplicity of it. My motive at this point isn't so much weight loss (although another 10 pounds would be nice!) as it is mastering my DESIRES. I do not want food nor thoughts of food controlling my life anymore. I don't want another diet or another food rule. I want freedom and I find it in OMAD. I find that keeping things simple, one meal a day, really helps me to master this area in my life.
Welcome back. I understand you did it before to cut down weight and when you did, you stopped. Now you come with the resolution of making it a lifestyle. That is the best. Welcome once more.

hey @Jackie. I would love to know what made you quit the last time you did OMAD. I know that each and everyone's lifestyle on here is different but you never know how much of a lesson the experiences you had and the reason for your stop can do and teach someone else on this forum. It is an amazing experience and stopping can only be due to an unavoidable reason.

As long as you are willing to come back to doing OMAD, it's all that matters. Quitting completely shouldn't be an option for you at all because you have a lot to gain with OMAD and so much to lose without it. When you are tired rest but never quit is my advice for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.