when i did it last time i was so hungry
even now eating several times a day
im still so hungry

am i eating the wrong kinds of foods?

i drink 12 cups of water a day so it doesnt help

i exercise for ten minutes once a day

does anyone have any advice on dealing with
the hunger?
how long does it take to go down a little?
or am i expecting too much?

What kind of food do you eat? How many meals do you eat in a day? I'm not going to say it's going to be easy, because it will be hard at first. But once you get going, you'll get used to it. What I suggest is starting off slow, if you eat 3 meals a day, cut it down to 2, and then once ready cut it to the one meal. You're probably not actually hungry, but having cravings for food. You'll have to lean to keep your cravings in check. It's tough, but i believe you can do it. :)

As for how long your working out, ten minutes isn't a whole lot. If you can do 30-60 min workouts a day, it would help you a lot more.

Also start a food journal. Write down everything you eat, when you eat, the total calories and so on. Cut out as much bad food as you can.

Hi
I am starting omad from today
I like to eat a good lunch around 2 which leaves my eve to go to gym and not worry about food prep and all
Is tea with milk ok? I cant seem to drink black tea
Please advise

Hi
I am starting omad from today
I like to eat a good lunch around 2 which leaves my eve to go to gym and not worry about food prep and all
Is tea with milk ok? I cant seem to drink black tea
Please advise

Tea with milk is ok, as long as it's part of your one meal. Milk has sugar, and omad asks that you don't drink or eat anything with calories before or after your one meal.

Tea with milk is ok, as long as it's part of your one meal. Milk has sugar, and omad asks that you don't drink or eat anything with calories before or after your one meal.
oh ok...i need to stop drinking tea with milk before my meal then. i do agree that milk has some sugar in it and it messes with my fasting . days when i just have black tea, i don't get hungry as much . but when i give into my mind and have that tea with milk, all hell breaks loose. i guess i needed to hear it that tea with milk is not allowed!

What kind of food do you eat? How many meals do you eat in a day? I'm not going to say it's going to be easy, because it will be hard at first. But once you get going, you'll get used to it. What I suggest is starting off slow, if you eat 3 meals a day, cut it down to 2, and then once ready cut it to the one meal. You're probably not actually hungry, but having cravings for food. You'll have to lean to keep your cravings in check. It's tough, but i believe you can do it. :)

As for how long your working out, ten minutes isn't a whole lot. If you can do 30-60 min workouts a day, it would help you a lot more.

Also start a food journal. Write down everything you eat, when you eat, the total calories and so on. Cut out as much bad food as you can.

i eat whenever all the time no meal structure or times
its way out of control
and i eat nearly anything
i do my 10 minutes on my bike
id like to do more but its about all
i can do without alot of pain
ive considered other forms of exercise
but this is the one i like the most and
stick with

I am so happy to have found this community. I am on Day 7.
SW: 236 CW:224.4 GW:175-170.
I have been on every diet known to man. Then I got I was super happy with my weight and fitness because I crazily attended bootcamp HIIT classes and applied every thing I learned throughout the years. My life changed when I sustained 2 concussions in one year, and within 2 years gained like 60lbs, because of my New medical condition i am not physically able to do crazy excersise and I tried Keto, but it can get expensive. The more i read and educate everything makes so much sense, I choose healthier choices if course because i feel much better but I love OMAD❤️The longest i have fasted was 23 hrs. i cant eat very fast so I try and do it in a hr, to2 hrs max. but i have been able to do it by an hr at times. I eat balanced, i cant drink and eat, so drink liquids zero calories while fasting with the exception of one coffee with a teaspoon of mct oil in the morning :: but i still have results : i am journaling everything ::: i want this to work i am determind! I need to get my self back!!!! I dont know any one who is doing omad so i am so happy to be in a community forum to express myself and also get my questions and or concerneds answered.

Hi SShawaii, welcome to the forum. :) I'm happy to hear you're getting back to a healthy routine. I'm sorry to hear you suffered 2 concussions. I've never had that happen to me before, but I hear it's very serious.

I wish you luck on keeping up with it. It will be tough at times, but I believe you have the passion to do it. Good luck!

Hi I am pinkbell but I could not get back in to post
I could not remember my pw
I hope it's ok I had to make another account
I look forward to being back

and significant reductions in my
blood sugar numbers
plus i lost 5 pounds
still need to lose more
but i was stuck
now losing a bit