Spicy food to burn fats

In one family discussion while eating “siomai” which is a type of steamed Chinese snack, eating spicy food will burn the fats. Of course, their eyes were on me because they were urging me to lose weight. I don’t eat spicy food often andwhen I do it is the mild chili that I prefer. When I looked around, the people who love chili and spicy food have leaner bodies. What if I would eat the hot chili sauce, will it burn the fats in my body? That’s food for thought because it looks like it has a semblance of truth that eating spicy food can burn the fats in your body.

Spicy food especially those with curcumin help burn fats. People whi eat spices often are lean. Tumeric is a good curcumin privider. These food produce heat that help burn fats. They are low on cholesterol and very good for weight losers.

Yeah maybe, because we sweat a lot if we eat spicy foods, but at the same time we are able to eat a lot when there are spicy foods on the table. We just don't know how effective this spicy food to burn our fats.

I believe that spicy foods has the ability to raise our metabolism and can burn extra calories as well. So definitely spicy foods can burn fat by increasing our metabolism and I have once read that eating spicy foods can decrease appetite and lower the amount of calories we eat.

In one family discussion while eating “siomai” which is a type of steamed Chinese snack, eating spicy food will burn the fats. Of course, their eyes were on me because they were urging me to lose weight. I don’t eat spicy food often andwhen I do it is the mild chili that I prefer. When I looked around, the people who love chili and spicy food have leaner bodies. What if I would eat the hot chili sauce, will it burn the fats in my body? That’s food for thought because it looks like it has a semblance of truth that eating spicy food can burn the fats in your body.

While spicy foods might not actually burn off fat, they do help to control appetite, so that you will feel full sooner. They are included in one of the blogs that talks about foods to suppress your appetite.
Of course, you can’t eat them for hunger suppression while you are fasting, because that would break the fast, but you can add spices to drinks, like tea or broth.
Spicy foods can help reduce the appetite by increasing epinephrine and norepinephrine levels in the body, which is related to adrenaline production. When your levels of these go up, then metabolism will speed up, helping you to burn more calories.
Of course, unless you are fasting and also burning body fat, you would only be burning calories from whatever food you have eaten the hot spices with.

Here is the link to the blog article that describes 25 different ways to suppress your hunger and overeating when you are fasting. Reading through this article will give you a lot of good ideas for helping with overeating, @Corzhens .

https://omaddiet.com/reduce-hunger-overeating-omad

I like siomai so much. I like it with lots of garlic and chili sauce. I remember I've watched in TV some people eat spicy foods like red chili to burn some fats. Some even blend red chili peppers and make it to juice. They drink it without any condiments or sweetener. They said it can really helps in losing weights since you will sweat a lot upon dring it or eating it.

I got interested in this because I never thought that spicy foods can burn fats. I've been eating some spicy food but was not aware of the benefits. Based on what I've read, eating foods seasoned with chili pepper or black pepper can boost metabolism. This may be the reason why spicy food can also help lose weight.

I also can not eat spicy food. When eating something that paired with spicy sauce I always just put one drop of the spicy sauce. It is nice to know that spicy food can cause to lose some ponds but I probably could not do this kind of strategy.

I love spicy food - I never thought about it from a fat burning perspective, but I just love spice because it's so flavorsome. When I'm eating one meal a day, I like what I eat to be packed with flavor, that way I don't feel like I'm depriving myself! Spice is a fantastic way to do that, and if it has added fat burning properties that's even better!

I have read this in my course of finding simple ways to burn calories I read that we can lose weight eating spicy food,so I now add more black pepper to my meals.I think it a good idea and I'm trying it out already.

I agree that spicy foods burn fat specially the fresh chili. In our place some people use chili to make them enjoy the foods more. Their is a good effect because I observe that they are not that fat even if they take a lot of foods. The only problem from spicy foods are not everyone like it because of the hotness in the mouth. I like spicy foods but their is a limitation on what I can take.

There have been studies done on spicy food and weight loss, so there is more to it than just urban myth. So, the question is, does spicy food actually help you lose weight? Well, kind of, but the effects are pretty negligible so don’t expect that chili pepper to act like some magic weight loss pill.

Studies have shown that eating spicy food can temporarily increase your metabolism by around 8% above your normal rate, but researchers consider the effects to be fairly negligible. What’s more significant is the fact that spicy foods may increase your feelings of satiety, which could mean that you won’t be prone to eating as much--obviously useful when trying to lose weight.

As a lover of spicy food, however, I can say that absolutely doesn’t work on me since the spicier a food is, the more of it I want to eat.

I believe that eating spicy food will help you lose weight. Some celebrities in my country are including spicy food in their diet to maintain their fit and slim figure. There are also fat burner supplements that include chilli as its main ingredient. Though I haven't tried it because I'm not a fan of slimming supplements, but they have a lot of advertisement here in my country. Some studies have also shown that consuming foods seasoned with chilli pepper or black pepper can boost metabolism by up to 23% or 25 % (I forgot the percentage). It is for the reason that when we eat a spicy dish, our body generates more heat and with that, it helps burn calories.

But, on the other hand, spicy food may offer another benefit and it is by making you feel more full. It may help you blunt your appetite. I guess our body has a different reaction when it comes to spicy food.

When Beyoncé accepted the part in the musical “Dream Girls” (2006), she said she has to lose weight really fast. I recall her saying she mixed a drink with lemon and cayenne pepper and dropped 20 pounds in about 1 to 2 weeks. I guess partial credit can go to the spicy cayenne pepper. She's not the only person who says cayenne is great for weight loss. I suppose it works whether eating or drinking.

https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/cayenne-pepper-for-weight-loss

I thought this was a myth when I first read it but reading the information provided in the comments here kind of surprised me. I guess there is some truth to this but nonetheless it's probably not something you can rely on too much for weight loss and at most it can serve as a supplement to a more effective main routine and lifestyle. I think eating healthily should still be the main goal rather than just resorting to quick fix ingredients, but either way it is good to know this information at least.