Sold on the diet by a no nonsense co-worker.

Hi all

I must confess that I had never heard of the OMAD diet until a two months ago. A co-worker,
who is not rude, but suffers no fools, lost a noticeable amount of weight. His energy levels exploded.
He was bouncing around the office.

I don't like to pry, but I had to ask him. He was only too happy to tell me about OMAD. Unlike the
get rich quick type diets, OMAD preached discipline. This appealed to him. He researched the science,
and when the two of them connected, he set about achieving his diet goals. He doesn't give something a go.
He either does it or does not do it.

I too decided to begin OMAD. On my recent physical examination, my GP inquired as to whether I had taken
up any new exercises. Why I asked why, she said that my Cholesterol levels were now the same as a healthy 21-year old(I'm 36).
My blood sugar levels were optimum.

I told the guy at work that I too am using the OMAD diet. He simply replied, "I know" and smiled.
Made my day!

Welcome to the forum, @Adam Nixon ! It sounds like you have been doing OMAD for a while if you GP said that your cholesterol levels were that amazing . Do you follow a ketogenic diet as well, or do you just eat whatever you want for a healthy meal at your daily mealtime ?
That is great that your friend has also done so well with this eating plan, and it would be great of you can share more of what you are doing that makes it work so well for you ?

Hahaha. I know that feeling when you are finly let in on the secret and you know how someone has been able to boost their confidence. Welcome on onboard and prepare to have an amazing experience along the way.

You really
Hi all

I must confess that I had never heard of the OMAD diet until a two months ago. A co-worker,
who is not rude, but suffers no fools, lost a noticeable amount of weight. His energy levels exploded.
He was bouncing around the office.

I don't like to pry, but I had to ask him. He was only too happy to tell me about OMAD. Unlike the
get rich quick type diets, OMAD preached discipline. This appealed to him. He researched the science,
and when the two of them connected, he set about achieving his diet goals. He doesn't give something a go.
He either does it or does not do it.

I too decided to begin OMAD. On my recent physical examination, my GP inquired as to whether I had taken
up any new exercises. Why I asked why, she said that my Cholesterol levels were now the same as a healthy 21-year old(I'm 36).
My blood sugar levels were optimum.

I told the guy at work that I too am using the OMAD diet. He simply replied, "I know" and smiled.
Made my day!
You really bought into the idea. Am sure you did it so fine that you achieved the nice results. No wonder your coworker knew before you told him.

It is amazing that your cholesterol level has reached that of a 21 year old despite being 36. Welcome to OMAD

I know the feeling of suddenly shifting into this lifestyle and it does feel great. Ever since I I started with this diet I have felt lighter then I ever have in a very long time because I wasn't weighed down by constant intake of food anymore. I am glad you also found this method and that you were open minded enough to give it a try. I would love to hear more details about what you are eating daily and also your progress when you feel like sharing more.

This will be very motivating for newbies and even the existing users here,I can totally agree with you,that OMAD is a good dieting system for the body.The quick fixes are not sustainable and one can't just keep up with them.OMAD is a lot better and one can even make it a lifestyle. That's just want I'm doing now,because of its health and mental benefits and making it a lifestyle now and it has really been helpful.

People around my community still wonder the magic that I did that now makes my skin looking as fresh as a young kid and the way that I always looked agile makes them feel that I have been taking energy drinks.

When I told some few persons that it is the work of Omad, they can't believe till they joined and noticed the changes on them too. Omad is here to stay and anyone that is disciplined can do it in a successful way.