Sleeping less to lose weight

You can still lose weight even if you eat three times a day accompanying it with everyday exercise. Try to avoid those fatty food and go with fruits and vegetables. For me that's the best diet, it will take months before you can see the result but what's important is that you have that body full of energy while achieving your desired weight.

I think I am not agreeing into that. It will case to case bases. We have different kind and type of body. Maybe to others it is helpful but to others is not. I think proper sleep is still the best way to practice.

For me it will be a bad idea. Dieting with out a proper sleep will let you drain all your energy you have. Resting or sleeping is where we get enough strength and with out it we will surely be weaken so much.

Sleeping 8 hours a day is necessary for us especially at night. Any excess would not be good as well. Some say that if you sleep a lot more than what your body needed it will contribute to weight gain. This has been true for me. There was a time when I sleep a lot during daytime, I gained weight from 40 kilos- 46 kilos in just a week. Also, it causes headaches. Too much sleeping causes the body to be inactive and making your workout progress as nothing. It is advisable to sleep at night for 8 hours and be active during the day. With your diet and regular exercise (light exercises because you only eat once a day) I'm sure you'll achieve your goal in no time. Just be determined, dedicated and work hard. Go for it!

Sleeping less is not good for you, yah maybe you'll lose weight, but you'll also lose health. There are healthier ways to lose weight so don't sleep less.

Sleeping is important to healthy living. For me I will not recommend you to sleep less my doctor said that people need to sleep 7 to 8 hours a day because lack of sleep can lead to a serious health problem like high blood pressure, heart attack, heart disease and diabeties. Not only health problem and it can affect it to your daily activity. So what I recommend to you is sleep 7 to 8 hours a day, workout and of course eat healthy food.