Side Effects after starting omad again

When I first did omad over a year ago, I never really got any side effects after starting. But, this time I am noticing I am getting frequent headaches in the first week. I think it may be from the caffeine that I am used to drinking. I was on quite a soda kick for awhile. All in all, it's better that I am not drinking that stuff anymore and hopefully these headaches don't last too much longer.

If you have been drinking a lot of soda and eating other sugary foods, then stopped when you went back to OMAD and a healthy diet, your body is probably still detoxing from the sugar you were getting from the soda pop.
I drink coffee in the mornings, but I make the Bulletproof Coffee, and it energizes me without causing any kind of problems, and i do not drink a lot of it.

When I first did omad over a year ago, I never really got any side effects after starting. But, this time I am noticing I am getting frequent headaches in the first week. I think it may be from the caffeine that I am used to drinking. I was on quite a soda kick for awhile. All in all, it's better that I am not drinking that stuff anymore and hopefully these headaches don't last too much longer.

Try to drink sea salt in the water to balance your electrolytes :)