Should You Tell Others About The Omad Diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you most especially on the part that people around you become your support group or motivation. They will be really the one to tell you that you can do it. My family are the one that first motivate me when I feel some urges since I'm new to this diet. I'm slowly reaching my goal through the help and support of my family. My journey become more bearable because of them.

When I started OMAD diet, I dont call it OMAD diet first. It is just the usual diet where I eat once a day. Then there came when I discovered this site. It has been easier to explain to my love ones and people around me what kind of diet I am into. I also give this site so that they can browse here and further understand OMAD diet especially on some parts where I can't really explain. One thing that is very nice about telling everybody around you what diet you are into is that they will support you. Also when they understand you, it is easier for them and for you to handle the difficulties of practicing a certain diet.

I've been doing intermittent fasting for a few days and my daughter has kept me on the straight and narrow - she will check the time and warn me if it isn't my eating time yet. I've now explained the one meal a day approach and she will continue to monitor me. It's good to have the extra support. But for other people - I'll just avoid eating occasions or move my eating window to a more convenient time to hide it. It's too hard to try and explain.

I absolutely agree that it is better to have the support group with the same goals as yours for motivation. It makes life easier and enjoyable, like you're not being pushed at all. When I started my diet, I was a bit frustrated since my family doesn't support me with this, but then I have a friend whose goal is to have a healthy and meaningful life, which was my source of motivation, and of course this site where I can learn various things about this diet.

I definitely find that telling people about this lifestyle is something I end up doing. I completely agree with the fact that when you shout your goals out there, that there tends to be more accountability and in the long run that's hugely helpful. If no one knows about my goals or my lifestyle, then it's easier for me to give up on things!

I have actually not told my husband about being on the OMAD diet, but he does know that I have been doing intermittent fasting. Bobby is more into being a body-builder and not concerned about his weight, so he eats whatever and whenever he wants to eat. He is actually a chef, so he prepares his meals, and I prepare mine most of the time, when he eats and I am not eating.
If I am making something that both of us like, then we eat together for that meal (which is my meal for the day).

However, I do have family members who are wanting to lose weight, and I have told them about how well a low carb/ket diet works for stopping hunger, and if any of them decide to do that, then I will introduce them to intermittent fasting, and then OMAD.

It helps a lot actually since you are not the only one doing it. You want your friends to be with you when doing omad or its your friendship goals going on a diet so there is no any problem about that I guess. You can even tell your family about omad especially those who are concerned about their body. You may want to introduce this Omad diet to them. It really helps them and you.

Well it doesn't hurt if we share this diet to others so that they have options for losing weight and being aware of overall health, self importance, respect and body care. I actually have friends who lose weight and stayed in this diet because I taught them and they also have witnessed the changes I achieved under OMAD. It's really great to share knowledge of something that others can get good benefit as well.

You know what? It may be a good because just like what the article said you may find a partner that will leads to a good friendship. And having someone doing same thing makes you enjoy it.

Definitely spreading the message is great if it can help others I mean why not. There are so many people out there who lack auch information and they could really use it.

You know what? It may be a good because just like what the article said you may find a partner that will leads to a good friendship. And having someone doing same thing makes you enjoy it.
I love this. When you find a person that you can push the boundaries with and as such get to overcome your fears and worries about the diet.

Well it doesn't hurt if we share this diet to others so that they have options for losing weight and being aware of overall health, self importance, respect and body care. I actually have friends who lose weight and stayed in this diet because I taught them and they also have witnessed the changes I achieved under OMAD. It's really great to share knowledge of something that others can get good benefit as well.
Aside from getting support, I also consider sharing my diet journey to my friends and love ones. I dont usually associate the word diet to losing weight but as my food preference and eating habits. I rather say the word diet to promote healthier way of eating than to promote skinny body

I am surely tell to others about the OMAD diet because it is a good and healthy way of tips about weight loss and for healthy living.Nothing would beat the healthy body because it is a wealth of every person.

I've been writing about the effectiveness of OMAD in other sites because I've already felt it's results. I always mention that it's the easiest and most effective diet that I've undergone and that you can always stop after several days and start again.

I would definitely advocate that you tell people about OMAD especially your family. If this can be a way of life for all of you then you are all good to go. If you can have support from your family this is everything. Normally its really hard to do OMAD especially when everyone around you is eating all the time. A plus would be if they can join you in doing OMAD(minus the children off course) then you will be half way there on your weight loss journey. I think also if OMAD works for you then you have more authority telling people, because they can see the results.

You are definitely right. It inspires you to work more on your diet since you have someone who's willing to join you in every journey you take in losing weight as well as your partner. It's not just losing weight but you enjoy both companies.

You are definitely right. It inspires you to work more on your diet since you have someone who's willing to join you in every journey you take in losing weight as well as your partner. It's not just losing weight but you enjoy both companies.
You alao get to challenge and motivate one another. Giving up is never an option since you always find someone that will uplift you and encourage you to go the extra mile. Before you realize it, you have achieved a lot that you initially never thought would be possible.

I have some friends that have started the OMAD diet already as we are in the same gym arena told them about omad and they're already ongoing with it.This helps us motivate ourselves, we ginger one another when it looks as of we will fail. It always good to have a support group it will help everyone on the group sit up and look out for the success of each member.

I have some friends that have started the OMAD diet already as we are in the same gym arena told them about omad and they're already ongoing with it.This helps us motivate ourselves, we ginger one another when it looks as of we will fail. It always good to have a support group it will help everyone on the group sit up and look out for the success of each member.
It is always good when you have friends who you do things in common to be on the same diet. The encouragement rate is higher more so due to the fact that you can interact with one another at a personal level. I think we should strive as much as we can to spread the good gospel to our colleagues and friends who may take up the idea positively.

Status
Not open for further replies.