Should you take all supplements during your one meal?

Is it recommended to only take all of your supplements during your one meal? I take vitamin D vitamin C magnesium zinc chlorella and spirulina daily. seems like too much for the body to maximize at one time

Can you spread it out during the hour? probiotics should ideally be after the meal as it needs foods to work effectively. I take my marine collagen just as I open my fast, multivitamins while eating, probiotics and others straight after food, chlorella 2 hours after food (as this detoxes the body so you don't want to flush out the other vitamins before they are absorbed)

Probably be the best solution figure out which supplements must be taken with food for maximum absorption and which can be taken on an empty stomach.

I have to assume that you're compromising on absorption when ingesting everything within 1 hr plus adding your one meal which is loaded the nutrients as well...

Our body releases digestive enzymes and begins the digestive process when we eat food. When you take a supplement (pill/capsule), the body does not recognize it as food, and often does not properly digest it.
If you take supplements along with something to eat or drink, then you are much more likely to get the benefit of them.
I don’t see why it would make any difference between taking a variety of supplements than eating a variety of foods ?
If you need to take medications at a different time, then just have something small to drink along with it. I have to take my heart medication morning and evening, and I have a cup of coffee with heavy cream in the morning with my meds, and since my OMAD meal is usually early afternoon, I am still digesting the protein at night, and the meds will go right in with that digestion.
Even though a tiny bit of food can stop autophagy, it is not likely to stop a person from losing weight and getting healthy, and it will help your supplements to be used by your body.

I don't take any supplement at all. As long as I ensure that my meal is packed with all the nutrients I need even if I'm only eating once in a day, I'm confident that my health would be just fine

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Should I cut out diet pop? Liquids 5
J How long should you do omad? General Discussion 6
Kyle Should you do omad for life or do it temporarily? General Discussion 6
Devin77 How often should you workout while on omad? Exercise & Training 2
C How many calories should I be eating on Omad? General Discussion 10
F I'm A 207 lb, 14 Year Old Male, What Should My Macros Be/How Do I Get Them In? General Discussion 8
F How much food should we eat for the one meal ? General Discussion 4
Jimmy Swartz Artificial Sweeteners on the Omad Diet – Should You Use Them? Omaddiet.com articles 1
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Should Children Be Introduced To Omad? General Discussion 22
Meshack Bwoyele Keya How Should You Break The Intermittent Fasting? General Discussion 28
Kakashi2020 How long should I be doing OMAD Keto? General Discussion 7
Jimmy Swartz Should You Tell Others About The Omad Diet? Omaddiet.com articles 24
I Should i include a strategic snack on omad? General Discussion 17
R How often should a person exercise? Exercise & Training 37
Jimmy Swartz Cheat Days On The Omad Diet - Should You Do Them? Omaddiet.com articles 20
S Which Routine should I use? Exercise & Training 22
C Doctor prescribed Medication..What should I do? General Discussion 17
L Should I try Omad Cold Turkey? Or work into it? General Discussion 21
T Should I be worried? General Discussion 5
J Where do you buy your supplements? Supplements 1
D Supplements for anxiety, but safe for OMAD? Supplements 4
MegX28 How many supplements/vitamins, etc do you take? Supplements 1
Devin77 Supplements allowed and not allowed Supplements 1
Panpiper Question regarding multiple day total fasts and supplements. General Discussion 3
J How to take supplements twice a day with food when on OMAD? Supplements 4
Kakashi2020 Vitamin and Mineral Supplements Supplements 9
Kakashi2020 Is it safe to drink Vitamin and Mineral Supplements on an empty stomach? Supplements 12
sheriff 22 Need for further civic awareness on supplements. Supplements 1
M What are the best shake supplements that helped you lose weight? Supplements 10
Kakashi2020 Vitamin E Supplements Supplements 18
Kakashi2020 Ginseng Supplements Supplements 2
bienn05 What vitamins and supplements do you take everyday? Supplements 28
Tonie M Can I include supplements on my omad diet? General Discussion 8
Carissa Supplements with calories on omad diet Supplements 0
Jimmy Swartz Recommend Omad Supplements Supplements 5
J supplements Supplements 12
Jimmy Swartz Recommended Omad supplements Omaddiet.com articles 18
Gabriel.Eggenfe Two questions: does anyone drink cappuccino during the day or ta with milk General Discussion 4
A 5/10 workout during OMAD? Exercise & Training 2
A Walking is not so good during OMAD? Exercise & Training 6
Jimmy Swartz Top 15 Ways To Manage Your Omad Diet During The Holidays Omaddiet.com articles 9
O lemon and ginger tea during fasting period - tea bag name 'Stash Herbal Tea - Lemon Ginger' General Discussion 21
DebbieInTexas How to I stop my stomach from hurting during tne fasting? General Discussion 16
Happyflowerlady How OMAD helps encourage autophagy during fasting. General Discussion 3
Kakashi2020 Meditation during OMAD Exercise & Training 15
Kakashi2020 Lifting Weights during OMAD Exercise & Training 11
L Sodas during OMAD Liquids 27
Kakashi2020 What is the best liquid to take during exercise? Exercise & Training 13
Corzhens Fruit juice during workout Exercise & Training 13
Kakashi2020 Water Consumption during your exercise Exercise & Training 21