Should you do omad for life or do it temporarily?

I'm a pretty healthy stage in my life and I have omad to thank for it. Thing is, should I keep doing omad for life? Or, should I do omad temporarily until I am at a weight i am happy with? I know some people end some diets after they get to their goal weight, but would it be a good idea to stop omad once you get to your goal weight?

I think it may be something you should do for your whole life. I see it this way; you're not done when you get to your goal weight. You still need to keep the weight off. So I think omad should be done for life, or until you find an alternative that works for you.

I'm sticking with omad as I'm starting to get used to it anyway.

That's up to you. For me it's going to be lifetime, as I am getting used to these changes and it's making my life much better.

For life if it's working for you. I think I'm sticking with it for life. It's given me a new outlook on life and I can't wait to see how much further I can go on it.

But yeah, if it's working for you, stick with it.

I'm for life as my username says. I don't think I would ever stop doing omad. My life is better because of it, and it's the only diet that has ever worked for me.

I’m 65 now, I have been on omad for a year and a half. I will be on omad for the rest of my life. on Holidays, I may add a meal to be social. It’s not something I need, and I have found that when I do that I don’t eat much at the second meal, or I skip it all together. I miss breakfast at times. Not hungry at that time, just like it at times. So, I’ll make breakfast for dinner sometimes. People try to tell me it’s unhealthy, but those people are usually over weight. Misery loves company. Lol

I think to answer this question, I will have to say it depends on the person. Some people may only do omad for a short period of time, as a way to lose that extra weight, but some will do it for life, much like some of us here as well as myself. I plan to do omad all my life, especially since it keeps the weight off so well.

I’m 65 now, I have been on omad for a year and a half. I will be on omad for the rest of my life. on Holidays, I may add a meal to be social. It’s not something I need, and I have found that when I do that I don’t eat much at the second meal, or I skip it all together. I miss breakfast at times. Not hungry at that time, just like it at times. So, I’ll make breakfast for dinner sometimes. People try to tell me it’s unhealthy, but those people are usually over weight. Misery loves company. Lol
I found that when people get older they tend to eat less as well. Was like that with my grandma, who would often just eat one or two meals a day herself. She lived to 89, so she was doing something right I suppose.