Should you do omad for life or do it temporarily?

I'm a pretty healthy stage in my life and I have omad to thank for it. Thing is, should I keep doing omad for life? Or, should I do omad temporarily until I am at a weight i am happy with? I know some people end some diets after they get to their goal weight, but would it be a good idea to stop omad once you get to your goal weight?

I think it may be something you should do for your whole life. I see it this way; you're not done when you get to your goal weight. You still need to keep the weight off. So I think omad should be done for life, or until you find an alternative that works for you.

I'm sticking with omad as I'm starting to get used to it anyway.

That's up to you. For me it's going to be lifetime, as I am getting used to these changes and it's making my life much better.

For life if it's working for you. I think I'm sticking with it for life. It's given me a new outlook on life and I can't wait to see how much further I can go on it.

But yeah, if it's working for you, stick with it.

I'm for life as my username says. I don't think I would ever stop doing omad. My life is better because of it, and it's the only diet that has ever worked for me.