Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tanya Elderman

hi everyone! I don't know if i should be worried or not but for the past few days lets say since monday my body does not want to eat. Background story we just paid or firs/last month rent for a new place so we were low on funds and food so I just made sure my son ate. So all last week till yesterday I've only been eating a few crackers or a waffle. not even enough calories for OMAD. but now my body has gotten used to not eating and now i have no hunger, I force myself to eat but can only eat a few bites and i feel so sick so far i have lost 7lbs in 7 day so i'm happy for the weight loss but i just don't feel to eat...at all it's like my body is turned off from eating. should i be worried or will my body adjust and get back to normal?

T

Tanya Elderman

Last week I was 150 now I'm 143 my goal is to reach down to 130

Personally I don't think that's bad since you really needed to lose weight so it a win win situation.Despite that you still need to eat albeit a balanced diet during your eating window,the body need these nutrients to grow healthy and strong.So try to eat healthy meals that are nutritious.it will be appreciated by your body.

I think because it's because your thinking too much about your worries. Stress can lose our appetite to eat. If we think about it in regards of losing weight, your situation is win but if we look at it in different point of view. Your situation is not okay because you think a lot. Don't stress yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.