Shifting of work schedule

How about if you are on a shifting of work schedule every now and then, wouldn't it greatly affect your indulgence with OMAD? In our office, I have noticed those employees whose work is on a shifting basis that some of them gain weight when assigned to the graveyard shift and some lose weight. I think it would depend on the ability of the body to adjust. But with OMAD, the intention is to lose weight so I guess there should be no reason to gain weight since you eat only once a day. But what about the sleep, can the body withstand the adjustment in 2 weeks?

This is a nice topic. I want to see more comments about this. It made me think too. Is OMAD adviceable to those who work on a shifting? Can they withstand it or will their body withstand it? Working on during daytime is tiresome,and people who work during this hour needs energy. But working during night time is more tiresome. How can they do OMAD diet at this situation? Is it possible for them to do OMAD diet?

Yes it really does affected the schedule. and it made my day whole schedule mess sometimes. that I'll be crazy how will I fix the schedule. that's why i always make a plan for it before a week and do my best to follow it.

Well,in life our new routine be it OMAD or some other ones will affect a shifting schedules either positively or negatively, the most important thing is finding a common grounds to work it out.Whatever will work should be tried out to arrive at the result or desire.Nothing good comes easy.

I think it does make it a little more difficult and I have experienced this as I sometimes sleep later than usual or sometimes I wake up earlier than usual as well and there were even days when I woke up at 3am and it made it really hard to decide when to eat next or what to do. I think a routine really is beneficial to this type of diet but if you really think this is the one that can work for you then you just have to make it work. I guess the next best thing is just at least eliminating one meal first and then making slight changes and also choosing healthier and lighter snacks to get you by as you get used to an irregular routine.