Scales are good tools in OMAD

Weighing yourself daily is a good motivational practice more so when done after your workout just before having your meal. Doing this daily, you would see the benefits of the diet on a daily basis.

We have a weighing scale in our bedroom and it proved to be double-bladed. When the numbers would be lower, I would be jubilant and my motivation will be higher. But when the numbers get higher, sometimes I feel frustrated as if I did no wrong so why did I gain weight? To be honest, I weigh myself once in a while like once a week to avoid the negative effect of the numbers on me. But maybe when I indulge in a more serious diet like OMAD, I should be weighing myself every day if only to monitor my progress.

Yeah monitoring your progress is very important to determine if your efforts are paying out. Its a good way of reminding your self the process of dieting.

Well,for me I have stopped weighing my self daily I used to and it was sometimes disappointing as the scale wouldn't bulge or move so I decided to check once a week and I see changes no matter how little so I prefer it that way.