Proper Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What proper diet you can suggest to me since I am a newbie in fitness and healthy lifestyle? What kind of diet can I partner to my exercises? Is sugars and carbohydrates needs to be lessen or will you recommend me something new? Thanks, cheers!

Well, I'm actually not a dietitian so I don't have a proper knowledge about proper diets but I can say consuming less cholesterol and processed foods is going to make your body slimmer. However, if you're exercising/going to the gym regularly I suggest you seek advice from your dietitian so that they'll give you an expert advice about what diet you should accompany with your exercises because our bodies have different needs and some exercises have needs that are different from what your body needs when you're not doing one.

What is your actual goal?
Cut sugar! It is bad for your health and will only make you fat.
You do not need to eat low in carbohydrate, depends on your insulin sensitivity and your preferences, just try to not eat many simple carbs (most of the industrialized foods). The most important to achieve your goal is how much calories you consume. If you consume more calories than you use a day, you gain weight (muscle or/and fat), if you eat less you will lose weight (muscle or/and fat).

What proper diet you can suggest to me since I am a newbie in fitness and healthy lifestyle? What kind of diet can I partner to my exercises? Is sugars and carbohydrates needs to be lessen or will you recommend me something new? Thanks, cheers!
Definitely, you need to lessen your carbohydrate and fat intake to reduce your weight specifically stored fats. Make sure you add protein, vegetables, and fruits to your diet to supplement your body especially you are doing some exercises. Hydrate yourself well since you are losing water also.

Well, I'm actually not a dietitian so I don't have a proper knowledge about proper diets but I can say consuming less cholesterol and processed foods is going to make your body slimmer. However, if you're exercising/going to the gym regularly I suggest you seek advice from your dietitian so that they'll give you an expert advice about what diet you should accompany with your exercises because our bodies have different needs and some exercises have needs that are different from what your body needs when you're not doing one.

Thanks for it, still you give a suggestion and I will keep that in mind. I do love cholesterol foods and fatty foods then. But now, I think I need to lessen it since I will go in a diet. I’ll try to ask a dietitian for that soon. Cheers!

What is your actual goal?
Cut sugar! It is bad for your health and will only make you fat.
You do not need to eat low in carbohydrate, depends on your insulin sensitivity and your preferences, just try to not eat many simple carbs (most of the industrialized foods). The most important to achieve your goal is how much calories you consume. If you consume more calories than you use a day, you gain weight (muscle or/and fat), if you eat less you will lose weight (muscle or/and fat).

So I should not lessen the sugar on my body? Is that just easy? I just need to control calories foods in order to lose weight because I’m aiming to lose weight and fats on my body. Hope his helps!

Definitely, you need to lessen your carbohydrate and fat intake to reduce your weight specifically stored fats. Make sure you add protein, vegetables, and fruits to your diet to supplement your body especially you are doing some exercises. Hydrate yourself well since you are losing water also.

The same thing I get from advices. Thanks for this! I will keep track with this. I guess this will really help me in order to achieve my goal. I’m not a picky eater so I guess this would not be hard for me. I love fruits and vegetable too! Thanks for this!

Proper diet for me is eating healthy foods and do some exercise everyday. Avoid too much rice because rice produce more sugars that makes us gain more weight. Eat vegetables and fruits everyday as the source our energy for the whole day.

If you are newbie, I will suggest to eat less fatty foods and fast foods. After 1 month or few weeks change your meal in the morning with bread.

(If you are in a diet you need to exercise for your body be strengthen and and your body will be fit)

If you have done eating bread everymorning in a two weeks, change your meal in afternoon and dinner with vegetables.

Thanks for it, still you give a suggestion and I will keep that in mind. I do love cholesterol foods and fatty foods then. But now, I think I need to lessen it since I will go in a diet. I’ll try to ask a dietitian for that soon. Cheers!
You're welcome. It's my pleasure to help someone who's also like me, a person who wants to lose weight. Btw, it's really hard to cut off cholesterol and fatty foods because they're very addicting and they're very tasty so I hope you'll have all the courage and determination to fight the temptation. Fighting!

I think proper diet is essential especially when your excersing because you can't be loosing calories and adding even more calories you will be doing zero work .You should include alot of water in your diet and a lot of greens this will help you with your weight loss also try and portion control nothing good comes easy if you want good results sacrifice that full chicken and eat a wing anyway your body just needs alittle bit of that protein the other will go to waste.

So I should not lessen the sugar on my body? Is that just easy? I just need to control calories foods in order to lose weight because I’m aiming to lose weight and fats on my body. Hope his helps!
Sorry, when I say sugar I mean the food, that is really bad. But, the "sugar" (glucose) on your body produced from carbohydrates (preferentially the complex carbs) is good, it has its functions on our body, but can be bad in excess of course.
Cut all the carbohydrates in the diet is just one strategy to lose weight, but the most important is your caloric intake. For most people overweight is good lower the carbs because generally, these people have high resistance to insulin, what makes the carbs absorption very bad, but I think ZERO carb is very extreme, I don't like, because I love carbs too :p:D

The same thing I get from advices. Thanks for this! I will keep track with this. I guess this will really help me in order to achieve my goal. I’m not a picky eater so I guess this would not be hard for me. I love fruits and vegetable too! Thanks for this!
It is wonderful that you are not a picky eater. You will be able to eat those nutritious foods too. Good luck on your journey to be fit!

Eating healthy food better to do some researches what are the dietary foods then apply it to your everyday meal. Have some exercise. It will work out if you will have self-discipline.

Proper diet for me is eating healthy foods and do some exercise everyday. Avoid too much rice because rice produce more sugars that makes us gain more weight. Eat vegetables and fruits everyday as the source our energy for the whole day.

I probably agree with you. Since I am on a diet now and my diet is similarly as yours right now. So +1 for this! Hope this will be more effective. Thanks a lot!

If you are newbie, I will suggest to eat less fatty foods and fast foods. After 1 month or few weeks change your meal in the morning with bread.

(If you are in a diet you need to exercise for your body be strengthen and and your body will be fit)

If you have done eating bread everymorning in a two weeks, change your meal in afternoon and dinner with vegetables.

Eat less fatty foods
Bread meal in the morning
Exercise

I love making a list to do in order for me to track my progress. Hope this will help me. Thanks a lot!

You're welcome. It's my pleasure to help someone who's also like me, a person who wants to lose weight. Btw, it's really hard to cut off cholesterol and fatty foods because they're very addicting and they're very tasty so I hope you'll have all the courage and determination to fight the temptation. Fighting!

I can relate to you, I definitely agree. It's hard to stop eating fatty foods because they are the yummy ones but the "silent killer". Lol. Thanks for you're advice! Fight the temptation! Cheers!

I think proper diet is essential especially when your excersing because you can't be loosing calories and adding even more calories you will be doing zero work .You should include alot of water in your diet and a lot of greens this will help you with your weight loss also try and portion control nothing good comes easy if you want good results sacrifice that full chicken and eat a wing anyway your body just needs alittle bit of that protein the other will go to waste.

Diet + a proper exercises should be the solution. Got it! It looks like hard when you just sit and do nothing but if you are persevere and motivated on what you're doing, i guess it would be easy on you. Thanks for it pal, Cheers!

Eating healthy food better to do some researches what are the dietary foods then apply it to your everyday meal. Have some exercise. It will work out if you will have self-discipline.

I better do that to have some additional knowledge and information for my diet and training! Good luck to me. Thanks!

I can relate to you, I definitely agree. It's hard to stop eating fatty foods because they are the yummy ones but the "silent killer". Lol. Thanks for you're advice! Fight the temptation! Cheers!
Yes, and it really makes me cry whenever I'm on a diet and see people eating pork, beef or chicken. T-T, they're such silent killers I can't easily ignore and abandon. Again, you're welcome and yes fight all the temptations! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.