Porridge with beef broth

This is one of our favorite meals - the porridge with beef broth. It has no meat except for the beef broth from the beef bones which is cheap. The porridge is eaten with fried tofu that has a dip made of soy sauce and vinegar. Old folks say that the porridge is good to eat because it gives you the carbohydrates but you don’t gain weight as long as you don’t eat excessively. I guess I can subsist on porridge every day for my planned OMAD.

Yes it can be a diet food if you are on a diet. Healthy and can make you feel full. But some person if eat too much of it lost its appetite for it. So I think you need to have substitute for it.

Well,these days I don't despite any meal provided it what I want to eat then I go for it.porridge is one of my favourite meal and I can also add vegetables to it and as you rightly pointed out,it should be eaten in moderation SBD there will be no weight gain.

Yup, that is one of my favorites too. The nutrients of the rice are taken too and the aroma of the beef is one of the best. I also go for beef stew either with beef bones or the real beef cubes mixed with many veggies like tomatoes and cabagges. It takes a little longer than usual to make but the broth and the whole mixture is so good and healthy too. The whole viand can be used even after it has turned cold after so many hours in a day. Just put in on rice and there you go with your merienda/snacks or dinner itself.