Physical and mental benefits of fasting

The clearer skin is definitely something I notice. I used to break out a lot, probably partially hormonally and partially as a result of what I was consuming, but those breakouts have calmed down at a remarkable level.

I've also become much more in tune with my real hunger, not just hunger that came from boredom or other emotions telling me I was hungry when in fact I wasn't.

Fasting is considered spiritual but it also helps the body burn out fat when you feel hungry the body will use up the stored fat to satisfy itself .Your considered to drink water while fasting it will refreshen you and keep you from being dehydrated. Mentally it helps your in the speed of your thinking capacity as well as your going to be swift in everything you do and at the same time feel energetic.

The clearer skin is definitely something I notice. I used to break out a lot, probably partially hormonally and partially as a result of what I was consuming, but those breakouts have calmed down at a remarkable level.

I've also become much more in tune with my real hunger, not just hunger that came from boredom or other emotions telling me I was hungry when in fact I wasn't.
Fasting, with proper planning, cleanses our body. Mentally? I think at first, one would feel absent-minded and less-focused when doing any task as the mind also reacts when the stomach is empty. Maybe it will help us be more alive mentally as eating makes us dizzy.

Fasting, with proper planning, cleanses our body. Mentally? I think at first, one would feel absent-minded and less-focused when doing any task as the mind also reacts when the stomach is empty. Maybe it will help us be more alive mentally as eating makes us dizzy.

For me it's something I've gotten used to. To be honest it was like coming off an addiction. I used to be someone who would consume sugar for that artificial energy boost, but it really was causing me so many other problems including weight gain.

For me it's something I've gotten used to. To be honest it was like coming off an addiction. I used to be someone who would consume sugar for that artificial energy boost, but it really was causing me so many other problems including weight gain.
It will really be beneficial in the long run. We just have to do it with proper planning. Of course, we need to dedicate ourselves to it. It will not be easy at first so we need to endure if we want to see great results. We'll surely get used to it after all.

I agree with you. My breakouts lessened because of the foods I am eating and I thought before that it was because of my hormones. I am more connected to my body and really know what my body needs.

Fasting will teach you to be more responsible about your body. Having a healthy mean having a healthy mind too. Healthy lifestyle will see to the people who are always blooming and you not see that they have a stress looking face .

Fasting is great for your overall health and is especially for your weight. But you have to carefully plan it so that it benefits you. When fasting, blood levels of insulin drop and that makes it easy for your body to burn fat. This is just one of the many benefits of fasting.
The first day is always the hardest, but after a while, you get used to it. Eating is a habit and you can get your body to change its habits with time.

I used to see my parents fast for religious reasons and thought to myself I could never do that. I was fed up with being overweight because I have been overweight for most of my life. I was researching what diet I should go on. I stumbled upon fasting and thought great. It was hard at first but I gave it a try and now it is the most amazing thing I have done for myself. I'm more spiritually centered. My physical health is at its peak. I had alopecia and my hair is slowly growing back. I can't complain.

I fast for religious reasons. I've read before that fasting cleanses the toxins in the body but I didn't put much thought into it. All I thought is it's good for my soul. Now, I discovered that fasting is also good for the mind. I didn't know it has that kind of benefits. The next time I fast I will feel more enthusiastic in doing it because I have additional reason.

I didn't know that fasting can also result in higher levels of endorphins. I'm used to knowing that when we're hungry we feel irritated that's why there was a word coined, hangry which means bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger. But of course hunger and fasting are two different things. This was clarified in the article which says that fasting actually normalizes our hunger hormones. Needless to say, there's a lot of benefits.

I used to see my parents fast for religious reasons and thought to myself I could never do that. I was fed up with being overweight because I have been overweight for most of my life. I was researching what diet I should go on. I stumbled upon fasting and thought great. It was hard at first but I gave it a try and now it is the most amazing thing I have done for myself. I'm more spiritually centered. My physical health is at its peak. I had alopecia and my hair is slowly growing back. I can't complain.
I was obese also when I was younger and that drove me to have the fire to continue what I'm doing right now. I was having difficulty catching my breath when I just brisk walk a little or do household chores. I wasn't able to wear my favorite clothes and my self-confidence was extremely low. I'll never return to that.

I think that fasting can also be a way of enhancing our mental capacity to a level where you can say that you have matured up. Like when you set goals and live through them it helps to build you up for even any tougher challenges. It might be off-topic but in life we have numerous things that require us to approach and accomplish by setting and living up our goals.

I can say that OMAD diet taught me that fasting can make you disciplined and responsible. Before OMAD diet, I used to eat anything without even thinking if it is harmful. I am always stingy and hotheaded. I felt lazy and irritable too whenever I got hungry. However, when I learned the art if fasting it thought me like I am meditating. It is indeed good for the soul. I like that fasting and OMAD diet improves your mental aspect at the same time, improves your physical state.

Fasting is a good food to the body,it has its good benefits like giving one mental alertness and enormous physical benefits like self discipline and weight loss.I have been doing intermittent fasting before ever coming across OMAD and it has always been great on my body and it highly recommended for those that needs to lose weight.

Fasting is a good food to the body,it has its good benefits like giving one mental alertness and enormous physical benefits like self discipline and weight loss.I have been doing intermittent fasting before ever coming across OMAD and it has always been great on my body and it highly recommended for those that needs to lose weight.
Is it true that fasting is a way of increasing one's awareness and commitment? I have come across the myth in my area but I have never thought so much about it. would love to know if there is anyone else with the same belief.

Very great article. When I catch individuals looking at getting more fit, I jump at the chance to tune in for pieces of information about their intentions. A few people need to get thinner since they simply need to fit into their most loved clothes once more, while others need to enhance their wellbeing and vitality, and getting more fit is a reaction.

It really is amazing how much fasting can do for you and I really wish more people were educated enough in this so they would have to depend a lot less on medicine and realize that fasting could help their health problems in a more permanent and natural way. I myself have also experienced clearer skin and better focus alongside the obvious benefits of weight loss and just overall feeling much lighter even if I haven't lost that much weight yet, mostly because I just don't feel as bloated anymore as I did when I was eating three times a day.