Organic foods on Omad

I personally prefer and I only like organic food. My mom has a garden and there are only organic plants. Not only is it healthier organic food, it is also much more nutritious. Surely each one of us likes to know that he eats healthy food and feels good about it.

I always go organic when and where possible. I think that OMAD is the epitome of quality over quantity, and if I’m eating one meal a day I want to make it the best for me from a nutritional and health standpoint. Organic produce helps me achieve that.

I totally agree with this article. Eating organic food is more benefial than taking supplements. Since its organic the vitamins are natural. And I agree too that organic foods are more tastier than those crops with some chemicals. I remember, my granda ma used to plant a lot of vegetables in our backyard when she is alive. She said organic foods are more nutritious. I used to believe that all those vegetables are the same. Now, I learned that organic foods are not only tastier but also more nutritious. It will give us a lot of benefits specially when we are doing OMAD.

I always go organic when and where possible. I think that OMAD is the epitome of quality over quantity, and if I’m eating one meal a day I want to make it the best for me from a nutritional and health standpoint. Organic produce helps me achieve that.
I am having a hard time looking for organic foods since I know I can't be so sure of all the vegetables, fruits, and meat that are sold in stores to be organic. The best thing that we can do is to plant our own produce to be definitely sure of what we are eating.

Organic foods are really healthy to take. Unlike those that are grown with the help of pesticide or what ever all that chemicals are. It's true that foods grown using chemicals are bigger than organic one, but we still can't deny the fact that organic are more healthier.

I feel like we need to grow our own foods so that we can be sure that they're 100% organic. Though some sources claim that they are, we can't rely really to those unless we do it ourselves.
Organic foods are not mostly practice today specially if the crops purpose is for selling. We can plant our own food but the problem is the are to plant them specially for people living in the city. Planting also need extra time to take good care of them and busy people don't have time to do that. We can also consider the knowledge of the individual when it come to planting. Maybe their will come a time that we will be forced to plant our own food.

Organic foods are not mostly practice today specially if the crops purpose is for selling. We can plant our own food but the problem is the are to plant them specially for people living in the city. Planting also need extra time to take good care of them and busy people don't have time to do that. We can also consider the knowledge of the individual when it come to planting. Maybe their will come a time that we will be forced to plant our own food.
That's why I'm confused on how to be sure that what we are eating is organic. I guess we'll just have to make research on those who claims they sell organic foods and be mindful consumers.

That's why I'm confused on how to be sure that what we are eating is organic. I guess we'll just have to make research on those who claims they sell organic foods and be mindful consumers.
I think one good way to find out if the crops is engineered or not is by observing it's size. If it is big that the normal one the we can assume that a lot of fertilizer are use to grow that crop. One more is by observing it's skin, if it is so plain that it's like not being touch by single insects then their is also a chance that it is not grown organic. But mostly they sell good looking crops because it is more attractive by the customers. The sad part is we took the bait because we think that they are healthy to take because for it's appearance.

I live in a rural place and organic produce is never our problem. My grandfather was a farmer and he was able to teach us about basic farming. This article has very good recipes but the problem is the availability of the ingredients. Some of the ingredients are not available in our country. But I can say that we can produce enough organic vegetables and fruits which I incorporate in my OMAD diet. One more thing why I prefer organic produce is that I can save some money from it. Do you sometimes observe that in restaurants, fresh salads are more expensive than the main course? I have been in some restaurants where salad are more expensive.

I have a farm where I grow some carrots and kales. It is always nice to go and uproot a carrot wash amd eat raw as they are juicier when raw. My number one option when pondering on what to eat is organic at all times unless I have stayed for a while without eating meat. Vegetables are especially a favorite and their versatility for every meal is what makes them so great.

I am a big fan of it. Organic foods are a ways better than conventional meals due to the fact you'll not discover any synthetic chemicals, antibiotics, and hormones. Additionally, they're free from colouring, preservatives, and artificial sweeteners.

Organic food is very delicious, actually. Lucky for me, we have a relatively big garden outside our house where we can grow all sorts of different organic food. Apart from being very sustainable, organic food is also very healthy and "clean", if I can put it that way. No wonder it's a growing practice.

I love to go organic every time. My family has a farm where we plant organic vegetables. We eat from our own harvest. Organic foods are the best because you can be assured that there are no chemicals mixed to the foods that you eat. Going organic especially nowadays is the best choice.

I think that everyone would love to eat organic. The problem is that eating organic is expensive, because growing things without chemical fertilizer e.t.c is more expensive. I would suggest that if you want to eat organic you start to grow your own. You can have your own kitchen garden to cut down on some costs. Personally I would love to have everything organic because I think its healthier and I just generally feel better however the cost is too high.

My father plant some vegetables in our yard and I feel more comfortable in eating his planted vegetables than those who came from the market. We are not sure to where it came from, whether a chemical was sprayed into it or what. Truly, organic foods are safer to eat and they add taste to the meal that we prepare for our meal.

Organic foods is way to go for me all the time, even when I was not on OMAD. Though during OMAD I basically combined my old rations and made it into one meal per day. A huge salad with many organic foods.