Organic chicken is safe from allergens

Our neighbor has loose chicken that they take care for food purposes. Sometimes they give us a dressed chicken for a sample. They were so proud to claim that theirs are organic chicken which has no chemicals. Come to think of it that chicken meat nowadays have allergens such that even one of our dogs are allergic to chicken meat. The neighbor added that organic chicken are natural so they give you more vitamins. Maybe that’s a food for thought to the OMAD practitioners who are on a Keto diet.

That's true I've read a handful of material in this subject saying commercial chicken can cause allergies because of the medication and feeds that are given to commercial chickens. That's why I mostly buy organic chicken in the supermarket but then again we really can't be so sure that it's really organic right?

That is true organic meat has no chemicals and is very good for us and our health, it is sad that these days the organic food is rare and very expensive.

I think the best way to get cheap organic vegetables and meat is by converting some unused home space to a Vegetable Garden and if it's possible to raise some organic chicken for their eggs and meat.

Not only chickens but pretty much any commercially bred animals and even commercially grown vegetables will most likely have some type of bad chemicals or hormones in them supposedly, but unfortunately it's also what makes those products cheaper. It really is a good idea to grow as much of your food yourself as much as possible if you are able to so you are more able to control what goes into your body not only during the cooking process but during the growing process as well.