One meal a day results

The simplicity of this program is the best part to me. You don't need a bunch of fancy equipment or have to worry about ridiculous amounts of meal prepping. I love that it's easy - as a busy person that's what appeals to me most about this program.

I tried one meal a day years ago and it's very effective in helping me lose weight. And it's really simple and easy to do, the secret is on making the food delicious and nutritiously filling, incorporating different food groups like protein rich eggs and vitamin packed fruits, nuts and vegetables.

I did not try the OMAD diet, but it seems to be great. At least I see the results from the site. I should try. I do not have much extra fat, but it would be good to tighten a little before the summer.

I've been practicing OMAD since last month. It really help in losing some belly fat and making me healthier. I also developed my self-discipline and consistency because it's really hard to avoid sodas and sweets. I'm still doing it now. OMAD becomes my lifestyle now.

I'm now starting a new omad diet and it's my second day now, it's 6AM and I'm I just woke up, I'm now drinking my 2 cups of coffee, I'm drinking instant with some creamer no sugar just a teaspoon of organic pure honey. As after drinking 2 cups of this, I'll be eating my one and only meal for the day by 3PM. It's hard at first but when you get used to it then it becomes easier and will eventually become a normal thing.

Well i Tried One Meal a Day Its Not Too Good To Me Because I Feel Nausea Everytime I Tried one Meal a Day Well i Prefer 2 meal a Day And i Think Eating One Meal a Day I loss Some Weight But i Feel Weaker and I Don't Have Any Energy To Do Some HouseHold Chores But i Really Like 2 meal a Day its Good Too.

I think 1 meal a day is effective if you are having a diet but atleast take a light snack for you to re energized yourself especially when your working. You should also consider the type of foods your eating. As much as possible, control your mouth from eating to much and dont forget to drink enough water.

Well i Tried One Meal a Day Its Not Too Good To Me Because I Feel Nausea Everytime I Tried one Meal a Day Well i Prefer 2 meal a Day And i Think Eating One Meal a Day I loss Some Weight But i Feel Weaker and I Don't Have Any Energy To Do Some HouseHold Chores But i Really Like 2 meal a Day its Good Too.
I think you need to adjust first slowly which is better than directly going into one meal a day. Your body will feel weaker since it feels it is in shock if you go straight for OMAD diet. Try to switch first from 3 meals a day to 2 meals in a week and then adjust your snack time. Then your body will be able to embrace whatever diet you decide.

The results are obvious to an eye indeed, even though I believe I didn't do OMAD properly the time I did few years ago, I still believe that one day I'll return to OMAD. The physical and psychological boost I've had at that time was tremendous.