Omad Nutrition - What is everyone doing for their one meal?

What do you guys tend to eat for your one meal? Do you pay attention to ensuring you get all required nutrients? Do you prefer carb, protein or fat heavy meals? Let's see what you typically eat OMAD style

I eat plant based. In a day, I like to eat: large salad (plenty of spinach, avocado, sundried tomato, olives, gherkins, etc), whole grain fresh salad sandwich, roast veggies, pizza or stir fry.

I like hearty food and feel best when eating healthy fats (avocado, nuts, olives, etc) and a decent amount of protein with moderate whole grains.

I'm trying to figure out the ideal meal nutrition and satiation wise for OMAD (I do have a big appetite but am trying to lower my body fat %)

I had breakfast for dinner last night. Waffles, bacon, eggs.... with strawberries. And some days I have a large salad with every thing in it. I eat whatever I crave and sometimes I crave healthier things.... it all balances out! I'm not gonna give myself too many rules or I'll quit. It's working for me! The more I stick with it, the more I crave nutritious food. I did make this pasta and let it cool then reheat. So it's a resistant starch

I usually have these things in hand to assemble a hearty meal: lots of greens, cucumbers, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, some resistant starch(potatoes, green bananas),avocado, nuts, seeds, olives, olive oil, sometimes chicken, broth or tofu for protein. Limited whole grains like brown rice & corn.

This was my meal today. Chicken Alfredo. Purple hull peas. Corn on the cob with butter, salt and pepper. And (not showed) 2 yeast rolls with butter. It was perfect.

In a day, I like to eat: large salad (plenty of spinach, avocado, sundried tomato, olives, gherkins, etc), whole grain fresh salad sandwich, roast veggies, pizza or stir fry.

I like hearty food and feel best when eating healthy fats (avocado, nuts, olives, etc) and a decent amount of protein with moderate whole grains. Just trying to figure out the ideal meal nutrition and satiation wise for OMAD

My eating window is between breakfast and dinner.mostly between 2-4 pm and I just like to take something filling,that I know would sustain me till the next eating window. So I take a little of beans and any tuber then with any sauce spice with enough veggie.Then drown it with loads of water.

I eat low/slow carb so I stay away from anything like rice, bread or potatoes. For most of my meals I have 2 eggs and 2 sausages. I add .0.5-1 cup of beans, half and avacado and some vegetables. Some days I have chicken/beef/pork/liver ,vegetables, half an avacado and beans. After my one hour eating window I am satiated. I can't eat another thing if you pay me. This keeps me full for 23 hours.I don't belief that I get enough vegetables, so I'm working on ways to incorporate that.

I usually eat green salads with boiled egg or chicken and tea for drink. That is my usual meal but when I'm in the mood of cooking,I also cook or prepare more than that like cauli flower soup etc. I only eat low carbs foods.

I prefer proteins and a bit of starchy foods. However, what I don't always forget is to take vegetables and fruits as that is the ways that I have those required nutrients as well.

I eat gluten refined sugar free and mostly grain free. I find when I eat carbs I get a lot hungrier the next day and it makes it much harder. I focus on healthy fat veges protein.

I mostly eat healthy for the most part, but I do let go sometimes with some unhealthy food. But it's mostly during my one meal and isn't that often.