OMAD -makes sense

now been following the OMAD lifestyle for over a month now---I feel that its helping me with my health and general fitness----I have had a few days when ive had more than one meal due to social life---but then I just resume to one meal a day and stay with it-----one of the things I find helpful is drinking twice a day some apple cider vinegar(one teaspoon)mixed with lemon juice and water---I have Ulcerative Colitis and I find this way of eating is greatly helping my condition

Definitely OMAD helps in getting us the needed fitness,welcome to the forum and I hope you continue your journey with OMAD and don't forget to give us the feedbacks as you journey along,good luck

thank you for welcoming me---Im still following the OMAD lifestyle---quietly moving along---also thinking about how I can make my daily meal as healthy as possible---this forum seems to have a lot of feedback and advice---thank you Ian

OMAD diet is good to lose weight and create a positive self-image, it also helps our psychic because when we see positive results it makes us to continue the diet.

OMAD diet is good to lose weight and create a positive self-image, it also helps our psychic because when we see positive results it makes us to continue the diet.
yes I have noticed that I seem to have more mental clarity----but like most folks I think the hardest part is when cravings start ---usually about 3 hours before 4pm when I have my OMAD meal-----

Definitely OMAD helps in getting us the needed fitness,welcome to the forum and I hope you continue your journey with OMAD and don't forget to give us the feedbacks as you journey along,good luck
thanks for the welcome---its good to know that people are there to support each other

OMAD diet is one of my trusted dieting way its because of this forum and ofcourse all the tips that they are sharing is really helpful and giving us way to have a healthy living and healthy lifestyle mean healthy life too away from stress.

thanks for the welcome---its good to know that people are there to support each other
Yea,the forum is a supportive one and we look out for one another. You can also a query for help if need and get your fitness issues sorted out in no time.

I also have had a bit of trouble recently with eating just once a day because last week I had some vacation days with family and afterwards it was a bit difficult to get back to OMAD so I had to cheat a few days in between some one meal days. However, thankfully I'm now back to my one meal routine and I feel good again. I just have to lose what I probably gained last week but I'm glad that it has become a lifestyle for me enough to want to get back even as I felt myself sliding back into my old habits again. Hopefully I will get to be more disciplined in the future and drink apple cider vinegar everyday as well because it's actually one of the things I sometimes forget and also I'm hoping to change my meal components into something healthier too so I can lose weight faster.

I also have had a bit of trouble recently with eating just once a day because last week I had some vacation days with family and afterwards it was a bit difficult to get back to OMAD so I had to cheat a few days in between some one meal days. However, thankfully I'm now back to my one meal routine and I feel good again. I just have to lose what I probably gained last week but I'm glad that it has become a lifestyle for me enough to want to get back even as I felt myself sliding back into my old habits again. Hopefully I will get to be more disciplined in the future and drink apple cider vinegar everyday as well because it's actually one of the things I sometimes forget and also I'm hoping to change my meal components into something healthier too so I can lose weight faster.
what I have found is that there are a couple of times a week particularly at weekends I find it difficult to stay on OMAD but I just start it again after the weekend and I find it not too difficult to do----even on my cheat days I think I have moderated my eating as I have a 'no junk food ever' policy and i stick to it---I drink one large coffee in the morning and then I go to the lemon apple cider vinegar and water drink---I allow myself two of these a day if its a hot day --which is rare in Scotland--I have more---hope you keep up the lifestyle--sounds like you are thinking it through and are aware of the pitfalls

I'm elated that you are finding a good time out of doing Omad. One thing about this type of diet is that it helps to improve your general way of living which is quite good and exciting especially when we are talking about the way people eat good food once in a day.

I'm elated that you are finding a good time out of doing Omad. One thing about this type of diet is that it helps to improve your general way of living which is quite good and exciting especially when we are talking about the way people eat good food once in a day.
dear Henry---thank you for your kind words--I'm trying to think carefully when I consider my one meal--your post reminds me that I should think about quality and good nutrition---hope you are doing well on OMAD