Omad maintenance - How to do Omad Maintenance?

I was wondering how everyone does Omad Diet Maintenance once you reach your goals?
I've lost over 35 pounds! I'm very happy with my weight now and really don't want to go down any further. I just don't wanna gain in all back though.

What practices does everyone do for maintenance?

I was wondering how everyone does Omad Diet Maintenance once you reach your goals?
I've lost over 35 pounds! I'm very happy with my weight now and really don't want to go down any further. I just don't wanna gain in all back though.

I would find a middle ground where it seemed you didn't lose as much or very little and go from there. I wish I had the problem of losing too much lol.

I would find a middle ground where it seemed you didn't lose as much or very little and go from there. I wish I had the problem of losing too much lol.

I agree. I also think finding that middle ground is the key. I have found my own strengths and weaknesses while doing omad.

I eat LC/OMAD on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and HC/OMAD on Tuesday and Thursday and on the weekends I Splurge:)

I'm yet to hit my ideal weight so I'm no where near my goal but when I get there I will just have to keep at it, because I wouldn't want to gain back the weight it will be harder then,so it better to keep doing whatever I'm doing now. Just keeping at it will be very helpful.

As of me, I continue doing my daily routine of light exercises in the morning and drinking lots of water. I eat when I get hungry but just enough to suffice my hunger. I continue eating full meal just once a day. I can't really get away from Omad. Omad seems part already of my lifestyle. I've doing this for a year now since I reach my goal. I actually lost 45 pounds while doing Omad. I'm very satisfied with the result of my hard work and patience.

For starters, I would try and get a decent estimate as to how many calories you were actually consuming during your period of OMAD. This is because our bodies become accustomed to a certain number of calories when consumed consistently over a period of time. Our metabolism changes based on how much food is available at the time, so if there is less food, you use it more efficiently.

If you introduce a normal amount of food after eating less for a period of time, your body is still working in high efficiency mode which means you run the risk a putting on fat a lot quicker than you normally would. This is why people typically gain a lot of weight back once they’re off a low-calorie diet.

I’d recommend calculating how many calories you were consuming in one meal, and turn that into multiple meals. It doesn’t have to be an exact amount, just not drastically more than you were eating on average.

You can try having an intermittent fast at times that you feel that you might be having weight which is lower than the target you have so that you note whether the rate of weight loss will still be same. There are also periods when having lesser exercises can have an impact.