Omad Keto is the best

Im now doing OMAD keto after a couple of weeks of not doing OMAD. In my opinion OMAD Keto is very effective and since eating a lot of meat is very filling, I don't get a lot of cravings unlike in doing the regular OMAD.

Keto has many advantages. It is normally advised that one starts with keto before OMAD. Keto uses the body itself to burn fats and one loses weight in less than 10 days.
  • Keto happens to suppress appetite and enhances satiety. You eat less and the body starts to burn fats in the body. The result is quick slimming.
  • Keto lowers cholesterol levels in the body. Bad cholesterol is ridded from the body in this way.
  • Keto reduces risk for heart disease. This is good news to diabetic patients
  • Lowers blood pressure. So keto can help those with high blood pressure and is therefore welcome.
  • Reduces insulin levels and insulin resistance. The more reason why it should be practised along with OMAD.
  • Improves cognitive function.
  • Enhances mood, mental focus, and sleep. What more does one need.

Keto has many advantages. It is normally advised that one starts with keto before OMAD. Keto uses the body itself to burn fats and one loses weight in less than 10 days.
  • Keto happens to suppress appetite and enhances satiety. You eat less and the body starts to burn fats in the body. The result is quick slimming.
  • Keto lowers cholesterol levels in the body. Bad cholesterol is ridded from the body in this way.
  • Keto reduces risk for heart disease. This is good news to diabetic patients
  • Lowers blood pressure. So keto can help those with high blood pressure and is therefore welcome.
  • Reduces insulin levels and insulin resistance. The more reason why it should be practised along with OMAD.
  • Improves cognitive function.
  • Enhances mood, mental focus, and sleep. What more does one need.

I would have to agree that a Ketogenic OMAD diet is really effective. I've been doing it for a week and the results are great, I've already lost 3 pounds. Eating a lot of meat also lessens my food cravings. I would have to say that for meat eaters like me OMAD Keto is the best weightloss diet program I've seen.

They said that keto diet are also effective when you want to develop your muscle. It is also really fulfilling to eat only meat, you will feel full the whole day. I really want to try this diet but I read an article that before trying this diet you should consult first to a professional.

I like that line that says Keto lowers the cholesterol level and removes the bad cholesterol from my body. In my most recent laboratory test last month, my cholesterol level is not alarming although it is still higher than normal. Proof of the presence of cholesterol is the mass on the corner of my eyes which are cholesterol deposits. They needed to be scraped and it will require minor surgery.

I like that line that says Keto lowers the cholesterol level and removes the bad cholesterol from my body. In my most recent laboratory test last month, my cholesterol level is not alarming although it is still higher than normal. Proof of the presence of cholesterol is the mass on the corner of my eyes which are cholesterol deposits. They needed to be scraped and it will require minor surgery.
That is really scary, Corie ! Maybe if you try a keto diet, with the fasting with OMAD, it might remove the deposits from your eyes ? I will do some more research and see what I can find about this possibility.
I know that when we are fasting and insulin is low, then our body goes into what is called “autophagy” where it literally cleans up our body and “eats” bad or damaged cells, and we are in a restoration mode for as long as we are fasting and our body is producing the right hormones for this process to happen.
Even if it does not dissolve the cholesterol deposits, it would probably help you to not have more than your body requires.

That is really scary, Corie ! Maybe if you try a keto diet, with the fasting with OMAD, it might remove the deposits from your eyes ? I will do some more research and see what I can find about this possibility.
I know that when we are fasting and insulin is low, then our body goes into what is called “autophagy” where it literally cleans up our body and “eats” bad or damaged cells, and we are in a restoration mode for as long as we are fasting and our body is producing the right hormones for this process to happen.
Even if it does not dissolve the cholesterol deposits, it would probably help you to not have more than your body requires.

I agree that doing a semi fast in Keto OMAD would clean your system of cholesterol deposits and would restart your body to create the proper hormones you need. Also doing this would repair your cells and can even battle cancer cells.

I agree that doing a semi fast in Keto OMAD would clean your system of cholesterol deposits and would restart your body to create the proper hormones you need. Also doing this would repair your cells and can even battle cancer cells.

This is also true, about the cancer cells. Our body is designed to burn either glucose (sugar) or fat ketones as fuel, and we actually function better when burning fat because it is a constant fuel, whereas sugar is a limited supply, so we have to keep re-fueling it every few hours. that is why we can fast so well once we become adapted to burning fat instead of sugar.
However, cancer cells, which are deformed cells anyway , can only burn sugar as a fuel; so once we start changing our body over to fat burning with OMAD and intermittant fasting, then we starve and cancer cells which migh start growing, and they would be disposed of by our body at night during autophagy.

I would have to agree that a Ketogenic OMAD diet is really effective. I've been doing it for a week and the results are great, I've already lost 3 pounds. Eating a lot of meat also lessens my food cravings. I would have to say that for meat eaters like me OMAD Keto is the best weightloss diet program I've seen.
3 pounds body loss in just one week is something which is no mean achievement. It seems ketoge

Keto is a great weight loss plan. However judging by some of the comments here, most people don't understand it. Its not just about eating lots of meat. You can eat lots of meat and fail to loose weight. It is a high fat, moderate protein diet. Majority of your calories are supposed to come from healthy fats like butter, lard and olive oil. It also involves counting your macros. Lets just say its not as simple as people are making it out to be. What people are describing is Atkins. However Keto is very effective.

Keto is a great weight loss plan. However judging by some of the comments here, most people don't understand it. Its not just about eating lots of meat. You can eat lots of meat and fail to loose weight. It is a high fat, moderate protein diet. Majority of your calories are supposed to come from healthy fats like butter, lard and olive oil. It also involves counting your macros. Lets just say its not as simple as people are making it out to be. What people are describing is Atkins. However Keto is very effective.

Combining high protein and fat diet with OMAD can be very effective since the body would burn the fat and it would also heal your body's internal organs by cleansing it and letting it rest a bit.

Omad keto is so challenging first we should plan the food that we're going to eat. likes fish and seafood,pork, poultry, eggs, butter,mustard,avocados and many more we should also filled our diet with healthy fats and proteins. However ketosis only effect when our body has no carbohydrates in it during the day.