OMAD hurdles

I've was struggling in the beginning with OMAD. I started about 5 weeks ago and have just completed two weeks of a successful one meal a day. I started by eating once a day and failed the third day, went on a binge. So I started eating twice a day and having a cup of coffee in the morning. That helped me with initial cravings. I did that for two weeks, then I reduced to one meal a day, with a cup of coffee in the morning. I'm working on reducing that to no cup of coffee, as I just cannot take the black coffee. I have to have cream in it. I've noticed some weight loss, but not weighing myself, just going by clothing size. Loose clothing and feeling much better now.

Has anyone else had hurdles that they made it through with OMAD? I'm curious to hear your stories and struggles/triumphs. :)

I first did the omad diet over 2 years ago and lost over 60lbs. Then, I had some personal problems that really took a toll on my life. It was a very stressful time and I resorted back to food to deal with my stress and anxiety. I finally got past all these problems and just recently restarted omad a little over a month ago and have already lost over 10lbs. It feels great to be back on this diet as I have so much more energy now and I don't feel bloated all the time. I really do believe all the studies that show how fasting can "cleanse" your system because I feel great.