OMAD for life?

Do you feel that the OMAD diet could be your life time diet? As in, will you be doing it forever? Or is it something you're doing temporarily to just lose some weight?

I know some people who've done these types of diets and only did it to lose some weight. For me I want to make it part of my lifestyle for the rest of my life.

What do you think? Is it only a diet you use to lose some weight? Or do you expect to be on OMAD for life?

I think it will be for me since I'm used to it and feel heavy and bloated if I eat more than twice as maximum. but one meal a day makes me feel just fine and even energetic.

It can be used forever if you want, or you can do it temporarily I imagine. It really depends on what you want to do though. If you feel better doing the omad diet forever, then I say go for it. If you can keep up with it, may as well.

But if you want to just lose some weight and go back to 3 meals a day, that's always an option for you.

For me, I think I can see myself doing OMAD for life.

There are a lot of health and anti-aging benefits that come from fasting, at least part of the day, and giving your digestive system a chance to rest and recuperate overnight, or even longer.
I noticed that some people vary what they do, and the have one meal some days, and 2 meals other days, as well as 1-2 days of fasting.
It seems to me that OMAD is something that is more of a lifestyle change than just a temporary diet, although I can see that it would be fine for just that purpose, too.