OMAD for anti-inflamation benefits?

Greetings all! New here and new to OMAD although I’ve done keto off and on for awhile. I’m wondering if anyone has experience with using OMAD for its impact on inflammation in the body? My story goes like this- 3 years ago I had a very healthy active lifestyle. I’ve never struggled with weight or dealt with any chronic health conditions other than a chronic ache in my lower back that caused me to book an appointment with my GP after regular stretching, massage and general physio appointments had failed to relieve it. The appointment was for January 8 and on January 5, while bending over to plug in a vacuum of all things, I blew my L4 and L5/S1 discs. The pain was beyond explosive and I literally passed out- waking up on the floor unable to to move or even take a deep breath... so began my journey with chronic back pain. I was put on a nerve block drug along with powerful anti-inflamation pills. These drugs coupled with a complete halting of any exercise or movement at all (other than moving from bed to the sofa and back again at the end of the day) caused a 30lb weight gain. The drugs only tempered that pain so much and after 3 yrs I’m still dealing with nagging inflammation. I came across keto and was excited to learn of its anti-inflammation benefits as Well as it’s impact on weight. Using exogenous ketones and diet I bounced around with a 10lb weight loss but found that the diet never really stuck and didn’t do as much for my back as I’d hoped. After “falling off the wagon” yet again last summer and seeing my weight climb back to that dreadful extra 30lbs, I vowed to start again and while perusing online articles to psyche myself up I came across a research paper on the impact of OMAD combined with Keto for maximum impact on inflammation in the body... well I was GOBSMACKED! Could this be the answer I’ve been looking for? I sure as hell hope so! I’ve jumped RIGHT in with BOTH FEET! And a week into my journey I’m down 5lbs- no change in my back but these things take time... anyways I’m wondering if anyone has had success in treating a chronic condition with this style of diet? Success stories alway leave me feeling hopeful and provides a little extra boost in “will power”

Greetings all! New here and new to OMAD although I’ve done keto off and on for awhile. I’m wondering if anyone has experience with using OMAD for its impact on inflammation in the body? My story goes like this- 3 years ago I had a very healthy active lifestyle. I’ve never struggled with weight or dealt with any chronic health conditions other than a chronic ache in my lower back that caused me to book an appointment with my GP after regular stretching, massage and general physio appointments had failed to relieve it. The appointment was for January 8 and on January 5, while bending over to plug in a vacuum of all things, I blew my L4 and L5/S1 discs. The pain was beyond explosive and I literally passed out- waking up on the floor unable to to move or even take a deep breath... so began my journey with chronic back pain. I was put on a nerve block drug along with powerful anti-inflamation pills. These drugs coupled with a complete halting of any exercise or movement at all (other than moving from bed to the sofa and back again at the end of the day) caused a 30lb weight gain. The drugs only tempered that pain so much and after 3 yrs I’m still dealing with nagging inflammation. I came across keto and was excited to learn of its anti-inflammation benefits as Well as it’s impact on weight. Using exogenous ketones and diet I bounced around with a 10lb weight loss but found that the diet never really stuck and didn’t do as much for my back as I’d hoped. After “falling off the wagon” yet again last summer and seeing my weight climb back to that dreadful extra 30lbs, I vowed to start again and while perusing online articles to psyche myself up I came across a research paper on the impact of OMAD combined with Keto for maximum impact on inflammation in the body... well I was GOBSMACKED! Could this be the answer I’ve been looking for? I sure as hell hope so! I’ve jumped RIGHT in with BOTH FEET! And a week into my journey I’m down 5lbs- no change in my back but these things take time... anyways I’m wondering if anyone has had success in treating a chronic condition with this style of diet? Success stories alway leave me feeling hopeful and provides a little extra boost in “will power”
[/QUOT

I am new here…my doctor put me on Intermitting Fasting. Her prescription was to get and read Dr Jason Fungs book. I had very high inflammatory numbers. This lifestyle has helped my inflammation and lost some weight. I am feeling more confident and energetic.The supplements my doctor has me take. D3 with K2, B-12 plus brewers yeast, Coq10, Zinc, Niacin and Melatonin at night. I have Iron saturation problems and take a prescription iron. My inflammation markers have came down from a 36 to and 8.This is my C reactive protein levels. It’s supposed to be less than1%. This lifestyle has helped me over the last few months. OMAD is my Intermittent lifestyle of choice. It works well for me. I have Lupus and it gives my organs a rest and cleans out the crap!