OMAD FAQ

I haven't started it yet. I've got a lot of questions about this diet.
I know that most people have bad smell from their mouths when they don't eat for a long time. Has anyone experienced anything like that?
I can't sleep at night if I am hungry. Does anyone have insomnia?
And the last one, I have headaches if I don't eat for a long time. Is there anyone with similar problems?

I know that most people have bad smell from their mouths when they don't eat for a long time. Has anyone experienced anything like that?
And the last one, I have headaches if I don't eat for a long time. Is there anyone with similar problems?
I'm not sure if the halitosis (bad breath) is caused by OMAD. Maybe it is because of tooth problems or other underlying cause. That's why I usually sleep early, not to trigger myself to be hungry. I know some people who have headaches because of not eating for a long time and I don't recommend for them to have OMAD.

I also share the same believe butvin any case I believe that the right health precautions can eliminate such. I do not think that being on OMAD should be reason enough for one to forgo things like proper bruahing of teeth and constant water consumption.

You have good questions here.
A smelly mouth- may be caused by many factors including not brushing, bad teeth with cavities and gingavitis. OMAD may not be the cause.

Headaches- They may be caused by your body trying to adjust to intermittent fasting.

Insomnia-It may be there when starting but soon disappears

These are questions that will help newbies to OMAD.i try to take water to stay hydrated and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.As for ending OMAD for me.i'm not seeing it ending soon for me,making it a lifestyle is more like it for me.

These are questions that will help newbies to OMAD.i try to take water to stay hydrated and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.As for ending OMAD for me.i'm not seeing it ending soon for me,making it a lifestyle is more like it for me.
If OMAD is a lifestyle the better. Taking water is not a bad idea. I take plenty of water too. Water is good to avoid dehydration and clearing toxins.

I have done a research about this bad breath and according to my research, skipping meals too long might trigger the stomach to release some gasses that may cause unpleasant smell of from our mouth. But not all cases were the same. Eventhough you are doing OMAD, you should keep your hygiene still with you so that you won't have to deal with bad breath. Another thing, it is normal to feel headaches as your body is still in the stage of adjusting to the changes you have made to your body.

A lot of people have been concerned about when is the best time to eat one meal in a day but the answer to this question is personalized in my opinion. There is no particular time that is reserved perfect to eat one meal in a day. It's all about eating when it's best for you and being very consist with it.

If OMAD is a lifestyle the better. Taking water is not a bad idea. I take plenty of water too. Water is good to avoid dehydration and clearing toxins.
Water helps alot fight hunger pangs during our fasted period which will help one keep to the rules of the diet.one thing is starting a thing another is doing it properly without that it might take a longer time to see the needed change.OMAD is simpler of all the diets I have come across.

The FAQ was very informative, however, speaking from my own experience, when I try to OMAD I canno't simply do it during ANY time of the day, as the article states. Myself, I find it easier to consume the meal during the evening, perhaps because my stomach is still sleeping during the morning and day, and it doesn't crave food as much as during the evening, after a hard working day.

I'm not sure if the halitosis (bad breath) is caused by OMAD. Maybe it is because of tooth problems or other underlying cause. That's why I usually sleep early, not to trigger myself to be hungry. I know some people who have headaches because of not eating for a long time and I don't recommend for them to have OMAD.
Halitosis is caused by tooth problems and it can also due to not eating. So, it can be a result of OMAD but not everyone has this problem. I have headaches when I don't eat. My body reacts differently, I just have to slowly do OMAd and allow myself to adjust.

I wonder@Alymae if you really have headaches because of not eating. My experience has been when on OMAD you have headaches because you are dehydrated.The best way is to keep hydrated and you should be fine. I love the FAQ. I wanted to add that before OMAD i was loosing my hair. My doctor said it was hormonal. Since starting on OMAD and combining it with low carb which consists of mostly protein, I have seen my hair grow back. I think a big part of hair loss is caused by poor nutrition.

I've read the article, and I have to agree on most parts. For example for me, during OMAD I had a huge lack of calcium, nevertheless my doctor rold me it's safe to do OMAD because I have a lot of resources. Though the growth of my fingernails and hair was slower at that time.