OMAD Exercise & Weight Training Tips

It’s amazing how exercising in a fasted state can burn fat differently to a fed state - and it’s fairly simple for me to switch up when I work out.

Thanks for sharing this to us all what you share is really helpful and I learning from it . Doing the right exercise and the weight training is really helpful to maintain our body healthy and also giving us a right tips what are the best thing we can do for our daily diet routine. And thinks to this we dont need to go to some expert because you sharing some good tips already.

Great tips. I agree that if your fasting you should work out just before your one meal a day. I think this is so so important and should be underlined. I know most people, me included, like to work out first thing in the morning to get it over and done with. However if you do this the probability you will succeed at OMAD is very slim, because you will be tired all the time. When you eventually eat you will also eat over your recommended intake of calories.

Great tips. I agree that if your fasting you should work out just before your one meal a day. I think this is so so important and should be underlined. I know most people, me included, like to work out first thing in the morning to get it over and done with. However if you do this the probability you will succeed at OMAD is very slim, because you will be tired all the time. When you eventually eat you will also eat over your recommended intake of calories.
Me, too. I totally agree with that. Workout should be done before you eat your meal for that day to avoid cravings and for sustaining yourself for energy since you'll be burning calories.

I read somewhere that eating after exercising can help to replenish the energy lost during the exercise while also helping you to realize your fitness goals much faster. I therefore believe it is healthier to eat after the workout and as such arranging your eating period after the exercise.

When you are working out to exercise and burn more calories, it is much better to do it while you are still fasting, but near the end of your fast. This way, you burn more calories during the workout, and then you can have your meal once you are done.
Also, it is harder for the body to perform when you have eaten, and everything is focused on digestion, and not on the exercise that you are doing.
Before I started OMAD, I was having a protein shake before I worked out, but then I tried doing it while fasting, and I feel even more energized this way.

It always good to stay hydrated when on a work out,it helps replenish lost fluids in the body while working out. I try to make my workout last a bit longer say about an hour and I enjoy it better when it in my fasted state because I know more calories will be burned and it will be from the stored fat which is the whole essence.Working out gives me the needed alertness to go on the whole day and most importantly I will be burning calories the whole day.

I usually do my exercise early in the morning, I didn't know that it's something that I should not do. I'll change my exercise routine starting tomorrow, thanks to this article. I also learned that I should not do exercise in over an hour but I usually have my exercise for one and a half hour. I'll change that also. I'll ne following that do's and don'ts given by the article so that I'll be sure that everything will be on track.

Based on my personal experience being on OMAD and training is like a double time effort, in a good way I mean. The fat burns so fast. I basicalled started OMAD due to my belly fat. However, I couldn't do weight training as if I felt that my muscle strength was declining. I was only jogging.