OMAD every third day?

I've been doing omad for a month now, and I'm getting used to the changes and am finally feeling good. Thing is, the weight is not flying off like I had hoped. I know it's not going to shed weight off super fast, but I was hoping things would be going a bit faster. Anyway, I started to think, what if I mixed a couple days of fasting? So I would fast for a couple days, and on day 3 I would eat my one meal. I was thinking of doing a meal every other day, but decided every third day would be better. What do you guys think? Is it a good idea?

You could certainly do that if you want. The omad diet doesn't always mean it's just one meal a day, it could be one meal a day every 3 days, or 2 and so on. I probably wouldn't go too many days with your fast though. I think skipping one day would be enough, and just eat every other day. I think keeping it to 3 days is a little long, and you may be hungry a lot.

I was going to do a week long fast and then eat my one meal, but I don't think I could do that. Eating every 2 or 3 days is what I might try to do instead. But I may just go back to the one meal a day instead lol. I'm so indecisive.

I wouldn't start with that right away. Start doing the one meal every day and then when you're ready, try to make it every two days and then move on to every 3 days. It will take time, but you'll get there.