OMAD Diet Issues and Trends in 2018

Hello Guys ... I hope to keep this short and interactive, so remember to leave a comment.

2018 is almost coming to a close, and it is time to take stock of the successes and failures of the year so far. Like most of you here, I have been watching my diet and I must admit that it has been a life changing experience. However, there have been ups and downs, but so far, so good.

I'd like to look into some of the issues surrounding adhering fully to an OMAD diet, and the upcoming trends concerning this amazing lifestyle (at least to me it is).

Sticking to One Meal A Day has all these challenges; from unfaithfulness to the routine, growing weary or giving up in the middle, not being to afford a healthy diet, doubts if it really works, and so on. On my part, the doubts were real until I decided to take the first step of faith. On the trends part, OMAD has been in the spotlight as one of the trendiest diets to adopt in 2018 and the future. It is popular among people who are looking forward to losing weight, or just have some form of dietary control in their lives.

So, tell me, how has it been for you? I am trying to get as much insight as possible to help people get the right motivation to continue on OMAD.

What issues/challenges have you faced while on OMAD? Are there any new trends you know about or have tried to adopt to go with your OMAD diet?

OMAD is quite a very good thing. In the first days of the dieting. Since it is a 23:1 diet I was often feeling extremely hungry. There were times I exlerienced irritability and weakness in my body. In addition to fatigue, there were times i trembled and shook all over. Concentrating on what I was doing was also a problem. I felt to sleep most of the time. It is no longer so. I got used to it.

Welcome to the forum, @Cyrus_W ! I am fairly new to OMAD myself, but I really love the simplicity of this way of eating, and it is something that I feel like I can continue on with indefinitely.
I think that the main issues I have had is just adjusting to the schedule, and now seeing which eating window and which foods will work best for me. I have been doing mainly low carb/keto, and so far that seems to keep the hunger at bay the very best.
What issues have you been dealing with in getting started with OMAD, and how are you dealing with them ?

OMAD is quite a very good thing. In the first days of the dieting. Since it is a 23:1 diet I was often feeling extremely hungry. There were times I exlerienced irritability and weakness in my body. In addition to fatigue, there were times i trembled and shook all over. Concentrating on what I was doing was also a problem. I felt to sleep most of the time. It is no longer so. I got used to it.
Yeeah all it takes is time for adjustment. The best thing that one can probably do is to bear with the hardships so obvious during the first days. There is no other way to build up one's confidence and self control such that in the future periods. Withou resisting the small eating uŕges then the bigger ones will be more.

Although the start might be hard because alot of adjustments will be made to your body, time will come and you will appreciate the results. Being on OMAD diet also made me feel dizzy and I tend to lose attention on things but after a few days, I got used to it and now I could see how I lose weight with this diet. I decided to on with this since this is really effective for me rather than going to the gym. You just have to let your self adjust with the changes you have made on your diet.

I've been on this diet for 4 months already and I have had a bit of a rough patch in the 3rd month even though I hate to and am embarrassed to admit it. I just kind of got tired of the feeling of extreme hunger during the few hours before my meal time and decided to instead have two meals a day instead of one for a few days a week, but I got too used to it and did it for most of my third month. I mostly did it because I felt tired of the feeling and also felt a bit defeated since I assumed I would have adapted and wouldn't feel hungry anymore a few months in. Now I'm back on OMAD and am way more strict with myself because I know it works and it feels much better to me and worth the sacrifice anyway, so I just take my third month as a learning experience.

Growing weary and almost giving up has been my greatest obstacles. It always tempts me to deviate from my routine. But as the year is closing now, I am happy to share that I am feeling the effects of my diet. I feel lighter, I move lighter. I took some time but I think my body is getting used to my routine. I would very much like to take these with me to the coming years.

Discovering Omad is a blesding to me. I used to try every diet supplements in the counter. When I started doing Omad, I was so excited yet nervous because I don't know if I can stand it until the end. First few weeks are really tough. But now, because of perseverance and self discipline I was able to achieve my body goal. It's not really important to loss weight immediately, slowly but surely is good too.

I think more and more people discover OMAD, it's also good for those who try to save up money. Wish though that some people wouldn't be closed minded about it. They think people who do OMAD are crazy and killing themselves by starving (like my kin).