Omad Diet In the News: NIA study links fasting to longevity

I am gladdened by this news report because I have been doing intermittent fasting once in a while. Of course, it is normal for us to wish for long life particularly a long and healthy life. I like that line that says the longer you fast, the longer you live. Obviously that is OMAD, right? I am hoping that I can withstand the rigors of OMAD so that it will be my lifestyle until I grow old. With that longevity in mind, that is another element for motivation with OMAD.

I'm not surprised by this! I think the "modern" way of eating three meals a day is so dangerous for health, for overeating, for consuming junk. When I fast I'm so much more deliberate with my food choices and I think that's hugely important too.

This is a good news. Intermittent fasting would be so hard at first but with a good amount of dedication and hard work, eventually, it will all pay off. The idea of losing weight and life longevity is just amazing. With this, a lot of would be glad and motivated to try out OMAD diet. This is worth sharing. Thank you.

I have been doing intermittent fasting and I have even made OMAD a way of life which is of great benefit to the body. IF helps to improve both tissue and metabolic functions which impact positively on the body,enabling the body to fight diseases swiftly and slow down aging process. Intermittent fasting wouldn't only aid weight loss but will prolong our lifespan.