Omad Diet Electrolytes - Symptoms, Side Effects & Treatment

As a senior lady with heart failure, I have found that making sure I get enough electrolytes is very important, and I take supplements of potassium, calcium, magnesium, as well as trace minerals that I can add to juice or smoothies.
I also use the pink himalayan sea salt, which has all of the important trace minerals as well as a natural form of sodium and chloride. Most of the plain (or iodized) table salt that you buy at the store is chemically processed, so it does not still have the natural trace minerals in it.
With the himalayan sea salt, you can actually taste that it is somehow more salty, and has a lot better flavor than plain white salt as well.
Apple Cider vinegar is also an easy source of potassium, and you can use it in salad dressings, or just add a spoonful into your drinking water.

The article was indeed very informative. Myself I have heart issues, that keep developing. All began with a Tahicardia, which eventually developed in several stages, and now I even have issues with breathing and many others. Obviously, treatment methods will vary depending on the issue but often include changes of diet and electrolyte feeds.

The article was indeed very informative. Myself I have heart issues, that keep developing. All began with a Tahicardia, which eventually developed in several stages, and now I even have issues with breathing and many others. Obviously, treatment methods will vary depending on the issue but often include changes of diet and electrolyte feeds.

I also have episodes of tachycardia, but I have found that the magnesium supplements help me a lot, because magnesium is one of the minerals that helps to regulate heartbeat rhythm. Potassium is also important to heart rhythm, and I use apple cider vinegar as part of my salad dressings.
I also have a liquid trace minerals that I take and add to a protein drink or smoothie.
I think that you may also find that OMAD, and especially low carb OMAD, might help your heart to improve also. I think that mine tends to go out of rhythm more if I eat something sweet, like a dessert.
Now, we only do that about once a month, and otherwise, I just have something naturally sweet as part of my OMAD meal, but not much of that. I have found that a protein bar works great, and I can have about 1/4th of one along with a cup of coffee after my meal, and then I feel like i have treated myself, but it was still something that is healthy for me.

I also have episodes of tachycardia, but I have found that the magnesium supplements help me a lot, because magnesium is one of the minerals that helps to regulate heartbeat rhythm. Potassium is also important to heart rhythm, and I use apple cider vinegar as part of my salad dressings.
I also have a liquid trace minerals that I take and add to a protein drink or smoothie.
I think that you may also find that OMAD, and especially low carb OMAD, might help your heart to improve also. I think that mine tends to go out of rhythm more if I eat something sweet, like a dessert.
Now, we only do that about once a month, and otherwise, I just have something naturally sweet as part of my OMAD meal, but not much of that. I have found that a protein bar works great, and I can have about 1/4th of one along with a cup of coffee after my meal, and then I feel like i have treated myself, but it was still something that is healthy for me.
Yes, you're right. I was taking magnesium, which helps a lot. But it just wasn't sufficient enough in my case. The doctor recommended me to take certain pills that were called "cardonat". He stated that they improve the state of heart overall, by supplying the muscles of the heart with necessary vitamins. With time it slightly became better. Maybe because the stress gone lower after finishing university.

It's very strange, because I when born no one said I had tachicardia, but recently I had my heart checked and found out I have it on my 1st stage. Funny thing is, they said it's impossible for me to be born without tachicardia. I was born in entirely different country than the one I live in now. Can't tell who is saying the truth.