Omad Diet Electrolytes - Symptoms, Side Effects & Treatment

As a senior lady with heart failure, I have found that making sure I get enough electrolytes is very important, and I take supplements of potassium, calcium, magnesium, as well as trace minerals that I can add to juice or smoothies.
I also use the pink himalayan sea salt, which has all of the important trace minerals as well as a natural form of sodium and chloride. Most of the plain (or iodized) table salt that you buy at the store is chemically processed, so it does not still have the natural trace minerals in it.
With the himalayan sea salt, you can actually taste that it is somehow more salty, and has a lot better flavor than plain white salt as well.
Apple Cider vinegar is also an easy source of potassium, and you can use it in salad dressings, or just add a spoonful into your drinking water.

The article was indeed very informative. Myself I have heart issues, that keep developing. All began with a Tahicardia, which eventually developed in several stages, and now I even have issues with breathing and many others. Obviously, treatment methods will vary depending on the issue but often include changes of diet and electrolyte feeds.

The article was indeed very informative. Myself I have heart issues, that keep developing. All began with a Tahicardia, which eventually developed in several stages, and now I even have issues with breathing and many others. Obviously, treatment methods will vary depending on the issue but often include changes of diet and electrolyte feeds.
I also have episodes of tachycardia, but I have found that the magnesium supplements help me a lot, because magnesium is one of the minerals that helps to regulate heartbeat rhythm. Potassium is also important to heart rhythm, and I use apple cider vinegar as part of my salad dressings.
I also have a liquid trace minerals that I take and add to a protein drink or smoothie.
I think that you may also find that OMAD, and especially low carb OMAD, might help your heart to improve also. I think that mine tends to go out of rhythm more if I eat something sweet, like a dessert.
Now, we only do that about once a month, and otherwise, I just have something naturally sweet as part of my OMAD meal, but not much of that. I have found that a protein bar works great, and I can have about 1/4th of one along with a cup of coffee after my meal, and then I feel like i have treated myself, but it was still something that is healthy for me.

I also have episodes of tachycardia, but I have found that the magnesium supplements help me a lot, because magnesium is one of the minerals that helps to regulate heartbeat rhythm. Potassium is also important to heart rhythm, and I use apple cider vinegar as part of my salad dressings.
I also have a liquid trace minerals that I take and add to a protein drink or smoothie.
I think that you may also find that OMAD, and especially low carb OMAD, might help your heart to improve also. I think that mine tends to go out of rhythm more if I eat something sweet, like a dessert.
Now, we only do that about once a month, and otherwise, I just have something naturally sweet as part of my OMAD meal, but not much of that. I have found that a protein bar works great, and I can have about 1/4th of one along with a cup of coffee after my meal, and then I feel like i have treated myself, but it was still something that is healthy for me.
Yes, you're right. I was taking magnesium, which helps a lot. But it just wasn't sufficient enough in my case. The doctor recommended me to take certain pills that were called "cardonat". He stated that they improve the state of heart overall, by supplying the muscles of the heart with necessary vitamins. With time it slightly became better. Maybe because the stress gone lower after finishing university.

It's very strange, because I when born no one said I had tachicardia, but recently I had my heart checked and found out I have it on my 1st stage. Funny thing is, they said it's impossible for me to be born without tachicardia. I was born in entirely different country than the one I live in now. Can't tell who is saying the truth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Worst diet you did before starting OMAD? General Discussion 1
Devin77 Carnivore diet and OMAD General Discussion 4
O Longest you've done the OMAD Diet? General Discussion 3
J Do you do the Omad Diet with no restriction? General Discussion 2
B New to OMAD Diet General Discussion 1
Jimmy Swartz 10 Common Mistakes On The Omad Diet (What To Do Instead) Omaddiet.com articles 1
A How many sleeping hours does one need on OMAD diet ? General Discussion 1
Jimmy Swartz 15 Potential Side Effects Of The Omad Diet Omaddiet.com articles 1
Autumn_Rose Well, here I go! Day 3~on the omad diet General Discussion 6
P back and starting omad diet again General Discussion 10
K Am I doing this OMAD diet right? General Discussion 3
B Diet soda on the omad diet? Does it ruin it? General Discussion 5
T Starting off slow on the omad diet General Discussion 7
Jimmy Swartz Artificial Sweeteners on the Omad Diet – Should You Use Them? Omaddiet.com articles 1
P Counting Calories on the omad diet? General Discussion 6
Athena1284 Holding yourself accountable on the omad diet General Discussion 7
Happyflowerlady The importance of chlorophyll in our omad diet. General Discussion 2
Jimmy Swartz FREE Omad Diet Checklist! General Discussion 3
Jimmy Swartz Top 15 Ways To Manage Your Omad Diet During The Holidays Omaddiet.com articles 9
Jimmy Swartz Holiday Printed Omad Diet Book Special Offer Rules & Announcements 0
A What are the health benefits and risk using OMAD diet? General Discussion 8
Alymae How do you deal with holidays on the omad diet? General Discussion 24
C OMAD DIET RECIPE General Discussion 0
M How to motivate yourself on the omad diet? General Discussion 24
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Is OMAD A Diet For The Poor? Omaddiet.com articles 10
Jimmy Swartz Water on the Omad Diet - Importance, Benefits & FAQ Omaddiet.com articles 17
mark86 Jumping rope every day plus OMAD diet Exercise & Training 7
Jimmy Swartz Omad Diet In the News: NIA study links fasting to longevity General Discussion 4
Jimmy Swartz Plant-Based Omad Diet – Complete Guide to Getting Started Omaddiet.com articles 1
Kakashi2020 What kind of meat works best in a keto OMAD diet? General Discussion 7
Jimmy Swartz Should You Tell Others About The Omad Diet? Omaddiet.com articles 24
Simagin88 Longest cases of adherence to the OMAD diet? General Discussion 4
Cyrus_W OMAD Diet Issues and Trends in 2018 Omaddiet.com articles 8
Corzhens No meat diet for OMAD General Discussion 1
mark86 From the Pacific Island to OMAD diet General Discussion 8
huggypillows What the current condition of your OMAD diet? General Discussion 7
Jimmy Swartz Liquids On The Omad Diet - What Can You Drink? Liquids 32
Jimmy Swartz 10 Helpful Tools To Use When Starting Your Omad Diet General Discussion 8
Jimmy Swartz Green Tea - Why It Is Beneficial While On The Omad Diet Liquids 23
Jimmy Swartz Plant-Based Omad Diet - Complete Guide to Getting Started General Discussion 5
Jimmy Swartz Omad Vegan Diet - How to Eat A One Meal A Day Vegan Diet General Discussion 6
R Do you have cheat days on the omad diet? General Discussion 16
Jimmy Swartz Omad Diet Recipe Book General Discussion 0
G The Most Helpful "Thing" for the OMAD Diet... General Discussion 4
Jimmy Swartz Omad Vegan Diet - How to Eat Vegan One Meal a Day Omaddiet.com articles 6
Jimmy Swartz Cheat Days On The Omad Diet - Should You Do Them? Omaddiet.com articles 20
Jimmy Swartz Why Counting Calories Isn't Necessary On The Omad Diet Omaddiet.com articles 15
Jimmy Swartz 10 Helpful Tools To Use On Your Omad Diet Journey Omaddiet.com articles 7
Jimmy Swartz Green Tea How & Why it's beneficial for the Omad Diet Omaddiet.com articles 30
mark p Omad Diet Maintenance Mode General Discussion 18