Okay.... I am nervous

I.... am an emotional eater. I eat to celebrate, I eat when I am sad, I eat when I am starving, I eat when I am so full that I feel miserable. To make a long story short... I am killing myself. My back hurts, my feet hurt, I am mentally foggy all the time. I have decided that I am going to start OMAD. My feeling is that it is going to help me overcome my food addiction. I want to feel better. I want to be better. I am at 270 pounds. I had recently lost over 60 pounds on Ideal Protein and while I felt great, that diet is so chemically enhanced that it made my hair fall out, my bones brittle, and I ended up falling and breaking 6 ribs and puncturing a lung. Needless to say, couch ridden, I gained 60 pounds back in nearly two months. Nothing I have tried has worked. I dont want to pay for a program again. I don't want to do a fad diet. I have no gallbladder and don't want to subscribe to the keto wagon because I am fearful of cholestorol. I am also not wanting to do weight loss surgery because I know if I do then I am going to gain it all back and then some because I am not addressing my problems. SOOOO.... here we go I suppose.

Jaimey

Hi James
I feel soooo similar to you. World by world exactly the same, except a bit heavier !
Would love to have news from you and see how it’s going.
The most difficult step is the first one!