nzmegs - sayin' hi

I've already dived into a few threads, but here I am introducing myself...

I have a progress thread up and running already too. it is important to me to document my diet journey as much as I can. it helps me stay true to the goals I set.

I need to lose around 50 pounds - but I will be happy with 20-30.

I am on day one of this, but have been doing 16/8 for the last few days. But waiting a few more hours doesn't seem that hard.

I just had my first meal and I am over-full. But only on around 1000 calories. I tend to stick to low carb and ketogenic, so there's a chance I simply am already in ketosis and therefore not hungry.

I have dieted all my life and researched every diet out there. I'm quite opinionated about it though :) I believe in understanding the science and using that to motivate me.

I may have NZ in my name, but I live in the UK...
I was wondering about that part....... So how did you get the NZ in there , did you live in New Zealand for a while, or does it stand for something else altogether, and do we call you Meg, or what do you prefer ?
I am Yvonne, or even HFL, if you don’t want to write the whole thing out.

I was born in NZ but have lived in the UK for 20 years. Meg is just fine :)

The font on my laptop cuts off your full name so you look like "happyflowerlad" . it took me a while to work out you were a woman! I thought that was a lovely feminine name choice for a man.

Yes, it stuck that little “Y” clear down on the next line. I guess I should have used a shorter username, but this is what it is going to be from now on out, since I would have to sign up all over again to get a different username.
It is not your laptop that has done this, it is just the amount of space that the little avatar area has for names.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have been finding the forum worthwhile, OMAD is a diet that we all enjoy to engage in because it one diet that is worth our time.you can achieve the desired weight with OMAD just keep at it.Good luck.

Welcome here in the forum. I am glad you are part of this wonderful site. Keep on posting or asking your queries,people here are friendly and for sure you will get the answer from us. See you around.