nutritions and omad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was educated that to live a healty life, human need good nutrition, generally speaking.
The nutrition includes macros and micros such as minerals and various vitamins, etc.

Doing OMAD should be OKAY in terms of the nutrition aspect?

Yes, Omad is okay I think. Because intterment fasting mainly focuses on "what time" are you going to eat not "What are you going to eat". So as long as to take all the nutrients that you need for a day in your one meal, I think its good.

i was educated that to live a healty life, human need good nutrition, generally speaking.
The nutrition includes macros and micros such as minerals and various vitamins, etc.

Doing OMAD should be OKAY in terms of the nutrition aspect?
In OMAD, the only worry is to fast for 23 hours and eat in one hour a day. You can now eat all the balanced nutrients that you need. Feed in food rich in macros and micros. There is no worry and no hustle bustle. With One Meal A Day you can taje all the nutrients and supplements, fluids and exercises too.

That relies upon an entire of a lot at the meal. Preferably you must be consuming particularly various meals throughout all key categories, getting an excellent mix of vegetables and fruits, animal proteins, and healthy fat. If you're only consuming one meal, it could be tricky to get all of your dietary needs met with one batch of selections.

H
That relies upon an entire of a lot at the meal. Preferably you must be consuming particularly various meals throughout all key categories, getting an excellent mix of vegetables and fruits, animal proteins, and healthy fat. If you're only consuming one meal, it could be tricky to get all of your dietary needs met with one batch of selections.
A balanced diet in OMAD happens to be the key. Ensure your meals have all the nutrients. A fruit and plenty of water should be taken too.

The OMAD dieters who only eat one or two types of food nutrients may affect their health. Food is nutrition

Do I need to take mutivitamin?

I think that each person has to decide what vitamins they are lacking in their diet, and supplement accordingly. Taking a multivitamin would always be a good precaution though, just be sure to take it along with your meal, so it can digest properly. Any vitamin you take will often not digest if you do not take it along with food, and can pass right on through the body, doing you no good at all; so it is important to take any supplements when you are having food with it.
I take a multivitamin, but I also take extra minerals and other supplements that I don’t get enough of in my diet. I think that is always a good start on supplements.

I think that you should be okay if, during your one hour eating window you try to get a balanced meal that has all the vitaamins and minerals. To do this you need to plan ahead. Find out your requirements to get a balanced meal and have them ready by the time your eating window comes around. I also have a multi-vitaamin and minerals. I think it is wise to do this, just to be on the safe side. However I don't think that eating the OMAD way stops you getting the right vitaamins and minerals.

Even though we are in OMAD, we should still have enough nutrients throughout the day. OMAD is about eating one meal a day and not eating less a day. If you will incorporate Keto diet, that maybe a reason for you to be food conscious but with OMAD as long as you will just eat once a day, no matter what food (as long as it is healthy and safe) there is nothing you should worry about nutrition.

Even though we are in OMAD, we should still have enough nutrients throughout the day. OMAD is about eating one meal a day and not eating less a day. If you will incorporate Keto diet, that maybe a reason for you to be food conscious but with OMAD as long as you will just eat once a day, no matter what food (as long as it is healthy and safe) there is nothing you should worry about nutrition.

Oh! I see

I have been better in terms of the nutritional values since I started doing Omad. I always take out time find the best meal for each hour of the day that I plan to do the diet and it has been helpful to me.

I don't think we should worry about nutrients deficiency with OMAD,even if we can only eat for 1 hour it shouldn't be about eating junks. Eating mainly balanced diet meals should be okay for us daily.You can sort the help of a nutritionist.

I agree you all!!~~~~ I am stopping taking the supplements from today~~~

I totally think that everyone should take at least a multivitamin, and also mineral supplements, @omad_for_life , unless you are living on a totally raw food diet, and even then, I think that supplements are very important, because we need to be sure that our body is getting the best care possible !

Yes, Omad is okay I think. Because intterment fasting mainly focuses on "what time" are you going to eat not "What are you going to eat". So as long as to take all the nutrients that you need for a day in your one meal, I think its good.
I think it is very important to eat a balanced diet at any time when you eat and this also applies to those doing the Omad eating plan. The body must be nourished although with care.

Status
Not open for further replies.